Dancing and Fireplaces

A/N
Attachments are the outfits of Saddie and Coby and what Anita looks like and what she's wearing. It's short but yeah...
~Satan 😈
------
*Tylers POV*
I had been reluctant to leave the house and leave Troye home with the kids but I had to run errands and an old friend wanted to meet up with me. The coffee and good was over quickly so he came with me to run the errands laughing around with me asking me how things had been going. I hadn't seen him since high school and well like I said we were old friends. Never boyfriends but hookups weren't a stranger between us. By the time I got home I was tired and just wanted to be in Troyes arms. Walking towards the house I heard Christmas songs on, currently 'Winter Wonderland' was playing, I could hear Troye singing loudly. I walked in and stood by the door of the sitting room stopping and leaning against it crossing my arms and resting my head against the frame enjoying the sound of his heavenly voice. He was swaying his hips and dancing around. I knew we should be getting ready for tomorrow since it's Christmas Day but Christmas Eve is always laid back for me and well if getting to watch Troye swinging his hips was what I was in for well let's say just get me some popcorn because I'm loving the show. The song ended and he did a dramatic turn before seeing me and almost falling face first, I ran forward a few steps and caught him.
"Falling for me so soon Troye ?"
He shoved my arm playfully. I grabbed the remote from his hand knowing this CD and picking a certain number waiting for the cliche love scene to start, grabbing Troye and making him dance. As soon as it started I heard Troye giggling and looking at me blushing.
"Mariah Carey ? Oooh baby you've got some cliche sticking around I see."
I smiled at him lovingly. As he laughed at his own words.
"Shut up with the chitchat it's singing and dancing time."
By the end of the song we had ended up on the floor laughing since we had tripped and he had ended up on top of me in front of the fire. Great, like we needed more cliche. He moved off grabbing my hand on pulling me to a sitting position, cuddling me. I heard giggling but knew it was the kids, whispering "ignore them" to Troye quietly. He nodded. I heard pattering behind us and something being held above our heads. Looking up and seeing mistletoe and blush crimson. I heard saddies soft voice behind me.
"Now you kiss him daddy..."
I blushed worse at this turning to Troye and giggling lightly. My voice wasn't stern it was bubbly and quiet with emotion behind it.
"Go back to your room you little gremlin oh and take the little devil with you."
I heard her giggle before running off and soon all I could hear was the fire and Troyes breath.
"She can't stop herself..."
He looked at me smiling warmly.
"She's little let her live a little."
I turned my head an buried it in his neck wrapping my arms around him softly.
"This is sickly cute, don't you agree ?"
He hummed in what I assumed was agreement before he spoke up.
"Indeed but we already put all of the presents out and the kids are back in bed meaning we have all night."
"True so let's not waste it, let's just sit here like we do and cuddle and think maybe put a film on later."
He moved his head down into my hair.
"It's great knowing I won't have to say a full on goodbye for you leaving for Australia you know since now you live here..."
The music was playing idly in the background, it was getting late and I could hear the kids snoring softly in Saddies room.
"We should go the room and watch stuff on the laptop..."
"Hmmmm"
I looked up and caught him staring at me. A blush spread across his cheeks but he didn't look away as our eyes locked. I got up and grabbed his hand pulling him up twirling him around grabbing the blanket quickly and stopping him with putting it over his shoulders pulling him close to me.
"Hi...."
He took to giggling rubbing his nose softly on mine.
"This seems to be our thing
"What ?
"Rubbing our noses together."
I laughed a little thinking about how many times we had done it recently.
"Oh well I like touching you and being as close as I possibly can be, what else can I say ?"
He carried on his childish giggling with his hand over his mouth as I lead him to the room past the kid's making sure they were asleep and turning the light that they always left on, off.
I released his hand pushing him onto the bed closing the door and crawling on top of him.
"Ty what are you doing?"
I leant down breathing onto his neck. Moving to his ear whispering as sudductively as I could manage.
"Nothing I'm innocent, I can move if you want ?"
His breathing came out quick and labored.
"Dammit please don't get off of me."
I was taken back by him desperatly trying to keep me on top of him. I was straddling his waist so I decided to be the cheeky shit as usual and grind my hips down onto his.
"Fuuuuc-ck Tyyyyy."
I was surprised at myself at how much I liked that. I couldn't stop myself, I wanted to hear him moan my name again. This time he didn't, so I went rougher.
"Say my name again Troyeboy. I wanna hear it"
He didn't seem put off by my statement at all.
"Tilllllllllly..."
My mind snapped realising what I was doing to my best friend. Not just any best friend. Troye. 19 year old Troye, it's not fair on him.
"Okay enough teasing before we do something one of us will regret..."
I rolled off of him but before I could swing both legs back over he had rolled on top of me.
"Stopping so soon Tilly ?"
I knew for a fact soon I would lose my inhibitions to my best friend and that scared me. A lot. This is Troye, he shouldn't be making me uncomfortably hard. His expert grinding wasn't helping.
"Troyyye you are turning me on so unless you are ready to have me fucking drilling you into the damn mattress I suggest you get off."
"Maybe I am ready Ty.... Maybe me being this uncomfortably hard from my best friend turns me on even more knowing how wrong it is...."
My loud and ruined moan filled the room as he snapped his hips down rolling them on mine.
"Fuck Troye I've seen flirty and sexy you but not 'Great in the bedroom' you...It's making me harder stop being so goddamn hot please Troye I'm begging you."
"Maybe I was trying to get you to beg Tilly..."
He giggled softly before he rolled off of my body wrapping his legs around my waist I could feel his buldge and it was distracting me but once he put Disney on and we fell asleep together I was okay. I guess.
----------
*Troye POV*
I was woke by sudden pulling of the bed sheets and little giggles. I moved and realised I was entangled with Tyler who hadn't yet woken up. I nudged him slightly as he opened his eyes smirking.
"Why you two waking us up?"
"IT'S CHRISTMAS DADDY!"
I turned and picked Coby up, he had been struggling to get onto the bed. Hence the sheets being pulled. They were both giggling uncontrollably. Tyler picked up Saddie and grabbed my hand pulling me out of the bed leaning forwards and whispering in my ear, he voice gruff from sleep.
"Merry christmas babe..."
I smiled back at him.
"Merry christmas Tilly and you to gremlins."
They both shouted loudly escaping from our grips and running to the tree to get the presents.
I grabbed two presents that were wrapped knowing they were for Coby and Saddie since they were from me. Tilly's can wait till later.
"Coby Saddie come here me and ty have gifts from us we want to give you first. Ty go ahead."
"No it's fine you go first..."
I sighed leaning back against him slightly. I gave the presents to them both.
"PAPA!"
I turned hearing the squeal knowing it was Coby, giggling softly.
"Well you asked for one...."
He pulled it one properly.
"It's only little but yeah..."
I turned the beanie around on his head slightly, it was customised with trains.
Saddie gasped loudly as I turned to face her.
"Y-you! TROYE!"
I looked at her.
"Want some help putting it on ?"
She nodded eagerly. I grabbed the small clasps tightening it around her wrist. It was only small and had 'princess' wrote in small diamonds. Okay maybe I splashed out a bit.
"Now you ty."
He looked at me before giving Coby his present who instantly ran around with it. Saddie however teared up a bit.
"I remember this....it was mommy's..."
He nodded putting the small necklace around her neck.
"It was for your birth and she would have wanted you to have it baby..."
The pendant was a silver elephant that's limbs and body moved but it was cute, on the back it had little cravings saying 'Saddie 04/10/08'. I doubt she'll ever take it off to be honest. Later on I heard her running around near Tyler singing "kiss the girl" from the little mermaid but saying guy instead. I overheard the conversation between them. According to her she was saying it because she was subtly telling him to kiss me, that alone sped my heart up.
----
The day went rather quickly, dinner, games and hot chocolates. After we had put the kids together we skyped my family and jackie. Then it was time for us to give each other our presents. I grabbed Tyler's hand softly.
"Tilly....I want to give you your presents..."
He nodded rubbing our noses together I handed him it all watching his reaction. He read the card and tears were in his eyes a smile present on his face. Then he moved to the presents laughing lightly at a few then he got to the last one, grabbing it and examining it thoroughly.
"A note book ???"
I shook my head laughing.
"Read it Tilly..."
I waited patiently seeing his eyes fill and tears fall.
"Troye.....oh m god. You didn't..."
"Yeah..... I kinda did...I wrote you a song..."
He jumped forward wrapping his arms tightly around me.
I closed my eyes and took a deep breath remembering the words. I sang quietly trying not to let the emotion seep through, not even noticing when I shut my eyes letting the calming lyrics take over my mind opening my eyes when I sang the last note. Feeling him grab my shoulders hard. I looked at him then.
"Troye you are everything to me!"
The rest of the night passed quickly as I snuggled up in the Nutella jumper he had gotten me gladly listening to him hum 'gasoline' next to me. I thought about the lyrics feeling the irony whilst I sat and played with the cute bracelet I had also revived saying very clearly 'it us' trying not to laugh at the fact on the inside of it, it also said 'vomit in my mouth big daddy' he's such a fucking idiot.
The thing is, I love him and I would do anything to have him as my idiot.