Looking after you

A/N Okay so this is like a day or two late but I've had a shit week and I've tried to write a good chapter and it's not very long so I'm sorry okay ?
Yeah okay bye.

*Troye POV*
~1 week later~
"Honestly Jackie it's fine I would rather stay here and make sure she's okay."
"Are you sure Troye ? I mean I have Coby and Tyler would never leave her side when she's ill but-"
I laughed lightly at how her motherly instincts were playing out.
"Mama Jackie I'm afraid I'm just as stubborn as Tilly on this."
"Okay well.... Look after my babies Troye and I promise to look after my little man."
"I will and thanks queen!"
The phone call ended and I slowly walked into Tyler's room and lying down on the bed waiting for him to be coming back from picking Saddie up. I grabbed his pillow and pulled it into my hands and pressed it against my face inhaling the heavenly scent.
Last night had been rough. It all came flooding back in the nightmare and I woke at the part where Samson bound me to a bed and began stripping me. I remember it so clearly. He didn't end up raping me just leaving me there once he got bored. I remember struggling with the chains in my dear and then waking up and screaming. Tyler instantly shot up and grabbed me into my arms. Originally I had moved far away from him but then he held me close and started placing kisses into my hair and humming quietly in my ear until I was calm again. I fell back to sleep but I know for a fact Tyler didn't, he sat and watched me sleeping to make sure I was okay. I don't know why but it's been so much worse recently, almost every night it was a new flashback or thoughts of what could happen.
I heard to front door open but only silence followed. I started getting worried after a minute or so but then I heard footsteps approaching and I got out of the bed and walked to the door sighing in relief seeing it was just Ty holding Saddie.
"Shhhh. She's asleep."
I nodded my head smiling and opening her bedroom door for him. He smiled at me before dropping her off in her room and closing her door before grabbing my hand and running to his room, closing our bedroom door. He pushed me down onto the bed and straddled my waist.
"Miss me ?"
I giggled childishly.
"NOPE"
"Liar! You've been smelling the pillows again!!!!"
I looked at him in shock. How did he know I do that ? He started laughing before blushing and looking down.
"I do it with things that smell like you when you aren't here too by the way..."
I wrapped my arms around him and not missing the smile on his lips as he closed his eyes and held me close so carefully as if I were about to break. God I love him.
---------
I woke up not even two hours later. Yet I woke to the saddening sound of Saddie being sick. I felt Tyler sitting up next to me, I moved my hand to his lap and smiled warmly.
"Baby don't worry, I will look after Saddie, you go back to sleep."
He went to protest but I just shook my head calmly and got up walking into the bathroom. Poor baby, she hadn't even managed to make it to the bathroom on time, I dodged the spots on the floor and sat down beside her. I moved one hand to hold her hair back and the other to run it down her back comfortingly.
"Daddy I'm sorry about-"
Her head moved quickly back to the toilet.
"-the floor"
She burst into tears and clutched her stomach. I hummed quietly in her ear until she was calm and finally she stopped being sick and I flushed the toilet putting her on my hip and somehow managing to clean the bathroom without having to put her down. She had her arms around my neck and I could feel her temperature against my shoulder.
"Pretty princess ? Are you okay ?"
She nodded her head softly and I sighed realising she was trying to be strong. I took her to her room and helped her change into a nightdress before picking her back up and walking towards mine and Tyler's room pulling up the duvet.
"Tilly, she's sleeping in here tonight okay ?"
He didn't reply just moved a bit and opened his arms up. She willingly crawled into the bed into his arms. I lay down and let her grab my right hand and played with it whilst Tyler grabbed my left hand intertwining our fingers.
"Only thing missing is the little devil child to be in your arms TimTam."
I smiled at him and squeezed his hand comfortingly when I saw the worried look crossing his face as he looked down at Saddie, watching her move around quite a bit.
"Ty shes fine, she would tell us if it wasn't"
"You know I can still hear you right ?"
She yawned loudly, her eyes fluttering shut as she said one last sentence before she fell asleep.
"See I knew you would be the perfect parents!"
I looked at Ty and noticed the blush invading his face as he looked away from us both and smiled away to himself.
"Goddnight Tilly"
"Night Troyeboy"
After that we lay in silence and I listened to both his and Saddie's breaths even out as they slowly fell asleep. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around Saddies fragile frame ehen she curled up into my side. Finally there was quiet, finally there was peace and nothing at all could bring me down off of the cloud I felt like I was floating on. I was on cloud nine and the one thing that would make it better just so happened to be happening tomorrow. Being with little Coby again.
I noticed how whenever I wanted to sleep my mind always seemed to wander.
How were my parents ? I haven't spoken to them in a while.
How's Tyde doing ? Is he sticking in at school ? Has he got a girlfriend ?
The only one I always spoke to was Sage. She usually kept me updated but there is only so much you can say over text. I can't hug them, I mean maybe I wouldn't be able to any ways but at least I would be around the if I were there. I had unwillingly let Steele and Samson affect my way towards life and my family without stopping it. I was going to change that, and I was going to change that as sooon as possible. I want a normal life, not one that I will always live in fear. On that note the smile returned to my face as I kissed both Tyler and Saddies head before letting myself drift off into the dark obis full of fear an hatred.
---------
I stirred awake feeling ill and disorientated before promptly running off to the bathroom and vommiting into the toilet. Great, after looking after Saddie and cuddling and kissing her so much I had managed to catch whatever bug she had. I heard a loud sigh from behind me before a familiar pair of arms wrapped around my shoulders.
"Don't worry baby, I am making it my duty to nurse you back to health and there isn't nothing you can do about it you stinker."
I turned my body and let myself fall into his embrace. This was going to be a long week.