two

MONICA

" This isn't going to take very long, I'll have you out of here within 15 minutes. I'm going to see what is exactly going on and why you are not feeling any better. " Dr. Jones said.

Once Dr. Jones finished examining me, she started to run a few tests. Along with checking my blood pressure and weight. She had confirmed that not only I had been pregnant but, at least for 5 weeks now.

" So, how long you were planning on keeping this a secret from me? " Donald asked.

" I wasn't trying to. " I replied.

" Was you trying to get rid of it? Is that the reason, why you kept it hidden for this long? " He curiously questioned.

" No, I want to keep it. I just don't know how to tell my parents any of this. Especially, my stepfather. He doesn't even want you around me. " I replied.

" We're just going to have to tell them. They might be upset but, They need to know what is going on. " He said.

🌺

" Monica, I thought you were better than this. " Charlene said.

I am not.

" Mom.. I'm sorry. " I apologized.

" It might be awhile before, I will be able to trust you again. Now, I want you in your room and don't come out until, I tell you. " She demanded.

" Yes ma'am. " I said.

🌺

" Hey girl, what happened to you at school? I know you haven't been feeling well so, I figured that your mom had picked you up early. " Tiffany asked.

" I skipped when I first got there and it turns out that I'm pregnant. " I replied.

" How did you found out? " She asked.

" I had bought a pregnancy test. At first, It looked like it a little division sign. So, Denise was saying that the sign definitely was a plus. Maybe, I just can't see. " I replied.

" Congratulations. Have you been thinking of any names yet? " She giggled.

" Not really. " I said.

" When my cousin was pregnant, she wrote down a list of names for boys and then one for girls. Then, just yell out each one. " Tiffany said.

" Sounds like a good idea. Well, I have to get off the phone, I think I hear my mom coming up the stairs. " I said.

" Alright then. Goodnight. " She said.

" Bye. " I hung up.

🌺

I know that this chapter is short but, I hoped you enjoyed reading this. Don't forget to comment, vote and share. 😊