My Life Now

(Y/N) POV

Well as I said I've been here for a year now, and have grown accustomed to my new life. I live in a small apartment in Tengu City, and I am enrolled in Raizen High School. Granted the knowledge is rudimentary, except for the history of this world. I still keep up with what training I can do. Sadly I was caught. During one of these so called "spacial-quakes" when everyone was in shelters I was training and the local military saw me. I had my hood up so my face was hidden and they didn't see any of my abilities, but now they'll probably be watching for me as an anomaly. But anyway it's time to head to school. I usually see them on the way.

???: Hey Y/N!

Speaking of which.

The Itsukas

The Itsukas. My friends Shido and Kotori. I wasn't planning on making friends here but I was definitely gals I did. They've been beyond great in helping me smile while I'm out here.

(Y/N): Hey Shido. You both walking to school together again I see.

Shido: Yeah and meeting you again here at the diner.

Kotori: Were gonna be eating here for lunch! Hey you wanna join us?

I couldn't help but laugh at her cuteness. In a good way, even though she's hiding her true personality. I can tell.

(Y/N): I'd love to.

She cheered then ran and hugged me which caught me off guard.

Kotori: I'm so glad! Now you better promise to be here just like big brother even if there's a spacial-quake!

(Y/N): I promise.

I patted her head making her blush before she took off for school.

Shido: She always gets so excited to see you. I think she likes you.

(Y/N): Well I am flattered, but I don't think I'm ready for something like that.

A Jedi but be careful of attachment. It's not the love and compassion, but the fear of losing the ones you love you must be careful of. As Master Yoda said, "Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering."