Taking a Leap

Well after the little adventure in my own home Kotori decided to go home but said I should come visit her and her brother tomorrow, and that it should be "entertaining" as she put it. Well who knows.

It was another school day unfortunately as I was walking to school it started raining all of a sudden.. I had a feeling it might rain; just glad I brought an umbrella. I was about to pass by a local temple when I hard a splash.

I looked to see a young girl wearing an oversized green raincoat playing in the puddles

I looked to see a young girl wearing an oversized green raincoat playing in the puddles. However her fun was cut short when she fell down. I went up to her to help her, but she suddenly panicked and moved away from me.

???: Please... Don't come any closer to me.

I looked to see her looking scared of me. That kind of hurts.

???: Don't hurt me... Please please don't' hurt me.

Then she looked to my feet. I looked down to see she dropped her puppet. I decided to do something I hoped I would not regret. I reached out my had to the puppet using the force I made it levitate. She looked very surprised, then I levitated it to her. She grabbed it and held it immediately when it came within her reach.

(Y/N): Do not worry, I promise I will never harm you. Also-

I held my finger up to my mouth in a shushing sign.

(Y/N): Please don't tell anyone about this.

I pleaded with her.

Shidou: Hey Y/N!

I turned to see Shidou yelling at me. He was using his bag for rain protection.

(Y/N): A bit wet there I see?

Shidou: It was only a 10% chance for rain today. Also why are you stopping here?

(Y/N): I was helping this-

I looked to see the young girl had disappeared.

(Y/N): Huh?

Shidou: Come on let's get out of this rain.

I looked around one more time and went with him to school. There both Tohka and Origamii fought for Shidou's attention by baking cookies. Good for him. Then his friend Tonomachi came asking if Shidou wanted his cookies that his "girlfriend." was watching what she ate. Afterwards we headed home, I walked Shidou to his house since Kotori wanted me there. As we walked with my umbrella it was raining again, we passed by the temple I looked to se if the girl was still there, I could feel a presence, but I decided not to linger. We made it.

Shidou: Kotori I'm home, and Y/N is hear as well. I'm gonna take a shower.

(Y/N): Well guess I'll go find Kotori.

Shidou went to the shower while I found Kotori and sat next to her.

(Y/N): I'm here as requested my lady.