Introduction;

Lets go!!!!

This is kinda like a in sight of what it was like before BTS and Harley Quin so you can call it whatever you want.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The year was 2002. A crisp October wind blew through the silent mansion, the only thing heard was the deathly cough of their passing or the reloading of the old blood stained guns that were carried on every mans person.

Yes, the gang leader, was dyeing. The infamous Joker, who gave Batman a run for his money. The Joker who caused fear and mastered the art of killing and turned it into a book to be studies. The Joker that despite being evil and cruel, was missed.

His death was not celebrated, nor was it thanked. In fact people mourned. They mourned as if the King had died,  but it was needless to say that he did die a king.

His last breath echoed throughout the once bustling headquarters.

The Joker hadn't caused trouble in years, that being only 4 or so, but he ended on a good note. The Joker had gotten old, just like everybody else lived to the ripe age of 79, before his smoke filled lungs and drug filled heart gave out on him.

Why did he stop you ask? A truce was formed. Batman earlier that same year of silence had passed. Lost in battle saving the people of Gotham. The joker finding no more fun in his actions mainly due to the fact of missing heroes, made a truce with the government.

A truce that stated that he would stop all of this if he was able to live happily away from the world, with no more fame and bad will. The government of course agreed and were shocked when they found around a 1/4 of the stolen money back in their account.

Of course the Joker wouldn't give it all up now would he? Sure he was 'turning over a new leaf, but how could he do it without a starting loan.', was his words.

He passed and he left all of his wealth to his men. Yes the Joker showed no emotion, but his gang was his family no matter how he tried to hide it.

His will simply said...

"My money goes to my men, as long as they stay together and choose a new leader, one that will live up to me and will keep me in peoples minds, that the Joker may be gone, but I- we are never truly gone. That death can only go far."

And his men did just that, continued recruiting in silence, until in the year of 2011 they met a women.

They say met, but they saw her on the TV...Harley Quinn.

Skilled, Psychotic, Killer, mastermind and was a joker at heart. They saw the resemblance and chose her. They assessed her crime scenes, but figured they couldn't find her. They asked, hacked and searched but to no avail. That was until a cript message came through on the system.

'Follow me, I'm sure my trail is easy to follow!! 😘🤡
HQ~'

They had heard of this trail before.
The Joker used it himself a lot, and just as they expected every sighting of Harley was a point and zoomed out showed coordinates.
Following them they met her.
Bleach blonde hair.
Red and blue tips.
Bloody bar.
Tattoos.
Choker, baseball heels, shirt shorts, ripped top, ripped jacket, gun holders,
Garter on her thigh and smudged red lipstick.
She looked crazy, hot and murderous.
They found their leader, and she was their leader for 2 years until 2013 and then their gang disappeared.

Well, 'Disappeared' they became inactive and have been for 7 years, and Harley Quinn well she gone. Police found her dead body under water in an unexplained boat explosion.

Their disappearance however made room for the gang BTS, but they were not a gang at the beginning, each on their own or in pairs, feared by most, unstoppable and wanted. Until in 2013-14 they became a gang and not just any gang, but a love gang.

Each of them was in a relationship with the other, causing them to be even more feared and hated. They climbed themselves up to the top, until they were each caught in a betrayal non of them saw coming.

An 'Allie' handed them in and they have been in rehab ever since.

Coincidentally, 2 of them were under the care of Dr.Quinzel.

Others were in other institutions.

That was all until of course Amanda Waller made a pitch with the government of Gotham city.