Chapter 3:

A/N: so I may or may not have abandoned my books!
But I'm back now my lovelies so enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm glad you used the outfit, Miss.Quinzel. I also see that you found your weaponry. It is to your liking?"

'Ohhhhh Amanda, it's beautiful...' whispered a voice in my ear, causing myself to smirk lightly.

"It is wonderful thank you Miss.Waller. I must say they are quite advanced but amazing weapons. They shall be perfect for their future uses." I answered with a darker tone to my voice, not bothering to cover the smirk that was painted on my face.

"I-Oh that's great Miss.Quinzel! And by the looks of it, you seem to be excited and experienced. It is a pleasure having you on the team." Replied Amanda, he stutter widening my smirk even more.
She stuck out her hand for me to shake, my hand reaching up to shake it back just a firmly as hers.

Her eyes widened slightly at that "you seen to become another woman Miss.Quinzel-"
" oh please call me Harley!" I responded allowing a kind smile to grace my features, causing her to shiver slightly at the name before nodding.

"Of course! Well the squad has already been dropped off. They are currently meeting their commander Rick Flag. I'm sure you will be in safe hands. Now let us go over. Oh and your information tablet!"
Continued Amanda, a certain underlining of fear and anxiety in her eyes as she looked at me.

'Don't Tell me she is scared of our reaction....I thought that she would be different' hissed a voice in my head, wining slightly as I observed the device in my hands, before following after Amanda.

' Nice it slips on the wrist. I muttered, before looking up, hardening my stare and making my strides more powerful. Exerting a stronger image of myself. Not many stared....if you don't count all of the army men and women. However, Amanda's appearance and aura was slightly out of place in here so it was probably her.

"Flag! Here's Miss. Quinzel, she knows all the secrets and ways of the group. Protect her!"

"Hi I'm Miss.Quinzel, but please call me Harley." I said emitting a more innocent and pure image, it was bound to work. Especially is the all mighty Amanda Waller was telling him to protect me.
May as-well give him a reason to.

"I am not that experienced but I wish to stand by you and fight by you!"
'Hmmm...sounded good enough'

"Of course I will protect the kid, al though I can't promise anything. Nice to meet you Harley. I'm Rick Flag. Call me Rick or Flag, whichever you feel comfortable with."
Rick replies shaking my hand gently, myself doing the same.

'Wow, some people really do fall for my tricks easily.' I thought letting pit a disarming smile as I stood to the left of Rick now facing Amanda.

"I am trusting you all with this job. Don't fuck it up." And with that she left.

I watched her walk away a smirk on my face as I watched her leave.
'Ohhh imagine her face if she figured out she had handed a governments device, weapons, and trust in a psychotic killer...oh that would be hilarious'
I thought as I turned to follow Rick who was calling me to follow.

Oh right...BTS.
I must say I forgot that they were with us. Oh well, jungkook and Seokjin are going to have their fun.

I wonder if they are prepared for mine.

With that thought I ran up to Rick standing amongst the other men, hiding and blending in.
'This will be fun.'

What the i pad thing looks like;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~I know this is short but! Here you go another chapter is coming your way!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know this is short but! Here you go another chapter is coming your way!!!