Chapter 5:

Harley POV:

Ha....I must say it was amusing to see their expressions at the mention of a doctor. All of them seemed to wear a scowl, but I still took note of the disappointment of my own patients.

'Oh don't you guys worry yourselves. you'll be seeing me very soon.' I giggled out lightly, skilfully managing to blend it in to a nervous sigh.

Rick seemed to notice this show as the men around us left, leaving myself exposed to the men before me. Luckily they looked to amazed by the recognition of their old equipment which had been taken away from them on entry. I looked back over at Flag to catch the ending of his words.

"Don't worry. I recommend you put on your wrist contraption and set up your weapons ok?? They have defense now and could do anything..." he finished placing a hand on my shoulder "Defense mode on  boys, the birds have left the nest." he muttered at the end, visibly grimacing before walking over to some other men.

I sighed, placing down the briefcase on the ground, placing my hand in front for recognition. It made a satisfying click before I heard the vacuum of air being released from the confinements. The noise seemed to catch the attention of the 7 as they stared at me with their crazed and speculating eyes.

I simply ignored them, as I attached the ear piece and rig on my finger. Powering them on I glanced down to my electronic gadget and sighed, realising I didn't have a vacant wrist. I tsked lightly before I simply ripped the bottom half of my sleeve off. Shortening it till it stopped just above my elbow.

People seemed to look in shock at my actions, before my glare sent them all back in to motion, well that is if you don't count the 7 fleeting glances that I was receiving. Two of those being extremely prominent. I looked up to lock eyes with Jungkook, who simply smirked at me before busying himself with his silver pistol. I merely rolled my eyes, before sliding on the surprisingly comfortable and movable screen.

"They really did splurge didn't they..." I whispered heaving a dry laugh, focusing on controlling my manic laughter that was bubbling in my chest of being able to hold a gun out in the open again.

I finally crouched down. My hand steadily reaching for the weapons that I long to hold. I shivered in delight as I felt the cold metal of the gun underneath my hand. I quickly picked it up and took off the safety lock, placing the bullets into place.

I held it up to my eye, practicing my aim as I slowly turned around, soaking up the whole vicinity in one round.
I smirked to myself as I placed the gun into one of my many holders.
I picked up the knives and placed them in the side of my shoes and into the brace on my thigh.

I smiled to myself in triumph as I picked up the final gun. I placed the many carriers of bullets around one of my other thighs and more in a cross on my back.
I also placed a couple small flame and gas throwers that were the size of a pea. They sat in a small compartment in my ring and wrist screen.

Once I was all geared up I finally noticed the stares I was receiving from both ends.
Seokjin and Jungkook hadn't stopped looking at me since they first saw me, and now that they are geared up they are definitely not trying to hide the fact that they are.
And many of the generals and workers seemed to throw a glance in my direction, I merely rolled my eyes with a smirk painted on my face before flint came back telling us the chopper was ready.

I nodded and followed him, completely aware about a certain 2, who kept a close eye on me whispering to the others about things that were non of my concern. I may be a psychotic bitch that has a tendency to hear voices, but I'm not that inconsiderate to listen to someone else's conversation.

Or I am. Yep they were talking about me all right. Not that I'm gonna let them know that.
I sighed lightly, causing Flint to look over at me slight concern on his face.
"You ok their Quinn??" He asked not noticing how the deep mumbles from behind abruptly came to a stop.
" I'm fine Flint, just nervous you know??" I said faking a nervous quiver to my voice as I made it seem hard to say. He smiled at me reassuringly lightly patting my shoulder in awkward comfort.