Chapter 2:

A/N: Hello my lovelies as I have promised I am going to try and update more so here I am!!!!! This chapter may be taken down again but only for editing so don't worry too much!!!

Also, as you can see from the top image, this chapter does contain images of knives and guns, so if that triggers you then I do not recommend reading this chapter.

Without further ado! Lets get it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I-We are not going!!!" Growled a voice coming from the other side of the cage.

"I agree, however if you are going to be there..." Mumbled the other male, who stood leaning lightly against the cool grey bars, his eyes watching my figure like a hawk, an animal.

"Jungkook! She never said she was going with us, you fo-"

"Actually jinnie~" interrupted Jungkook as he went over and wrapped his arms gently around the elders neck, nuzzling into his neck slightly, "She said the three of you, and she is the only doctor we have had and not...well u get the picture sweet cheeks." He finished moving out of the elders hold to once again lean on the bars, this time directly in front of me.

"So...It is you, huh?" questioned Jinnie, who looked me over before continuing taking my muteness as a yes. "I guess your right kookie We can maybe make an exception, hmm?" He asked, his voice going into a deeper tone and making myself flinch lightly allowing a proud smirk to grow in his face as he watched my form with eagle eyes, his hand once again wrapping around Jungkook's waist and pulling them both back onto their bed, signaling the end of the conversation.

I turned to leave and was about to exit the outer cage before I heard a quiet response coming from Jin, Jungkook obviously asleep.

"We shall go, but remember princess there wont be any more cages after we leave this one..."

"I know seokjin" I answered confidently, already feeling his piercing gaze on my back, "I am aware that you will be able to harm me, but you and I both know you wont, besides...." I stopped lightly, allowing the tension to grow in the room.

"Besides...?" muttered jin, a surprising underlining of fear? and anxiety as he answered.

"I wont be the one being hurt... especially with the circumstances...."

I walked out of the door hearing its beep and clutch come to life, creating a slightly reassuring bang as it locked closed. "and the people."

And with those final words I walked out of the concrete block or the code:white block. The pair being the only patients in that area. I bowed to the officers and wardens as I exited the unit into my corridor of offices. Yes if you walked the other way you could reach that sector. The institution was in the shape of a circle. I guess they thought it would be more confusing of something like that.

Waste of time in my opinion.

I entered my room to find a black bag on the desk as well as a securely locked briefcase. I stared at it for a while before I casually shut the door locking it twice and hanging up my white coat. I took off my glasses and let down my hair. Sighing I walked to my desk and clicked a button at the side.

A low buzzing filled the room for a couple seconds before a voice in my phone spoke

"Objects: Safe; These are the gifts from Miss Amanda Waller. They were dropped off around 15 minutes and 34seconds ago. Deliverer has left the building. No bomb, microphone or chip detected."

I listened as I analyzed the baggage and case.

'Touch sensitive and code/key lock...Not bad..' I thought as a small red light blinked repeatedly from under the handle.