Chapter 6:

A/N: Sooo I haven't updated in a while. I am very sorry, I just have been suffering from 'no motivation to do anything' recently, so I have been having a fair amount of writers block. But I am here nowww!!

Enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harley POV:

I caught the way Jungkook and Jin seemed to become excited all of a sudden. They were currently sitting opposite me, with all of their partners eyeing me up and down. I wouldn't have been so uncomfortable if it wasn't for the incredibly tense atmosphere surrounding us.

That glint now seemed to be in all of their eyes after their little fight with Flag. Something about them wanting to sit next to me or something, to be honest I completely zoned out and didn't hear a word they said so we will just go with that.

It was taking a lot of my concentration to hide that glint in my eyes. To supress the crazed laughter. To not clutch the gun and shoot every living thing on this chopper. However, I remained strong. Sadly my concentration was not bad enough for me to hear a question leaving one of the men's lips.

"Hey Flag, are you sure the little doctor can fire a gun?? It might be best to give it to someone else. She's also a woman, it could cause an outrage on screen if they saw it..." whispered one of our many inexperienced squad-lets. Lets just say the whisper was not very quiet.

I could feel the seven pairs of eyes darting between my figure and his own, as if waiting for something to happen. For me to snap and shoot him in the head. To finally kill.

'Do IT!!!' whispered voices in my ear, excitement and apprehension echoing in everyone. I took a deep breath finally moving my gaze upwards allowing them to see my face.

"If you are going to whisper kid I suggest you learn how to." I snapped lightly, no quiver or fear in my voice as my eyes went dark and cold, a stark contrast to what they were used to. "Do not test me, I may be a 'weak' woman..." I continued a smirk growing on my face at the blatant lie. "But I can figure out all of your secrets, intentions and fears in one look, so watch yourself." I finished my form unmoving despite the widened eyes that faced me.

I saw the male gulp before I stood up waiting to exit the chopper gripping the ceiling railing for support as the vehicle shook on impact. "Oh and I don't need weapons, but it makes it more fun doesn't it??" I said considerably quieter, so only the now shaking male and the other 7 could hear.

A low rumble filled in the silence as the door opened slowly, a billow of smoke pouring out on impact with the grounds rubble. I stepped out quickly my powerful strides seeming deafening in the empty polluted air.

"Well ya comin'???" I asked, allowing my natural accent and tone to seep in as I turned towards the chopper once more. Life seemed to spring in the men before they filed out of the delivery truck, armed and ready, although a certain 7 still seemed a bit dazed and preoccupied mentally.

"Ok men, from now on we are surviving, no one is coming to get us. We are on our own..." stated Flag calmly as we walked briskly away from the chopper as it immediately kicked to life, sending gusts of wind as it left us. "yada yada, death, yada yada, enchantress yada ya-"

'When will he stop yaddering onnn~' whined a whisper in my ear, causing a mischievous smirk to dance on my lips. Wait- Enchantress. ohhh right, his crazy girlfriend...

Well I would say something, but I mean I am a little crazy and if I actually found someone who I didn't want to dissect, then I may be a crazy girlfriend...or would that be a criminal girlfriend?

oo! oo! Pyscho Girlfriend!!-

Stop Harley your getting distracted. I finally focused back into the now, making the smirk disappear off my face. It seemed we had come to a stop. A break to just check we have all the equipment it seemed. I looked around the area, not missing the eyes of my two most beloved patients.