𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚

Welcome back love

-Lolani's POV
Thursday February 6, 2020
4:22pm

Tae had been letting me stay at his house for about two weeks

Tae had been letting me stay at his house for about two weeks. I'm so thankful for him.
Today is the day Herb and I are supposed to meet to come to a common ground. This nigga been sending flowers and big bears, all types of apology letters. Not even gonna lie I almost went back but I realized that he's only saying this so he can get me back, he doesn't mean all this. He just wants someone to have power over and I'm done with it.

"You ready?" Tae said peeking his head in the bathroom. Physically yea, mentally no.

"Yea." I responded uneasily.

I guess Tae could feel the energy I was letting off because he grabbed my hand.

"You got it baby."

I don't know why I'm having such a hard time with this. It's not like I didn't know what he was doing. Maybe I just wanted to have this perfect relationship I put my pride to the side for someone who didn't give a shit about me.

"Ok I'm ready, wait no okay, shit." My mind scrambled as Tae laughed at me.
We both walked out the house getting in the car starting our journey to the restaurant.

We pulled up and my eyes landed on Herbs car. I haven't seen him since that night.

"Bitch get out the car!" Tae said laughing. I mugged him stepping out the car.
"If you get overwhelmed I'm right over there." Tae said pointing to a parking spot right in front of the restaurant. I nodded walking into the restaurant.

"Calm approach Lo, calm approach." I mumbled to myself.

"Hi Welcome to Nino's, are you here for a reservation?" The young, pretty waitress asked.

"Um yes reservations for Wright." I said and she nodded leading me to a booth in the far left corner. My eyes landed on him. Seeing him makes my skin crawl.

I sat down across from him. It was an uncomfortable silence before he broke it.

"Lo I'm sor-" I cut him off.

"Herb I got your millions of voicemails telling me how sorry you are. I appreciate it but I don't really care to hear you say it anymore, I just want to know why. Why put me through that shit?" I looked at him with a slightly tilted head.

"I don't know Lo, I realized how much I lost the moment you stepped out of the house." He said with his head hung low.

"You know how I felt about letting someone in, I told you if I wasn't what you wanted to not lead me on. You told me you would never raise a finger to me." I could feel myself becoming angry the more I talked.