𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙠

Welcome back love

-Lolani's POV
Sunday March 29, 2020
3:22pm

"TT!" My niece yelled running towards me as I walked into my brothers house

"Hiii Brooky!" I said scooping her up into my arms. Walking further into the house I looked around not seeing Quince.

"Where yo daddy?"

"Him went upstairs." Brooklyn responded pointing towards the stairs. I put her down letting her run back to her playroom as I texted Quince telling him to come downstairs.

"Wassup munch." He stated before hugging me.

"Thank you for coming here I really needed somebody to watch her while I go handle some shit." He said putting his keys and wallet into his pocket.

"You know it's not a problem when it comes to my baby." He smiled nodding.

Uriah and I are the mother figures in Brooklyn's life. Quince and Brooklyn's mom, Teyana, were so in love but during birth something went wrong and she passed away minutes after she had Brooklyn. It crushed him so I always try to help as much as I can just to give him some feeling of comfort and support. I never want him to feel like he's doing this all by himself.

"Baby, I'm about to go, come give me some love!" Quince yelled out followed by Brooklyn's little fast footsteps hitting the ground.

"I love you dada."

"I love you too be good for TT." He said bending down kissing her cheek. He kissed my forehead before leaving.

"Where you wanna go baby?"

"Can we go see uncle Tae?!" She questioned looking up at me.

"We can go see him if you clean up your playroom."

"Pinky promise?" Brooklyn held out her little pinky.

"Pinky promise." I said as I locked my pinky with hers. She smiled running off into her playroom.

Not long after I walked into her playroom seeing everything put away nicely. I changed her clothes into a pink burberry shirt, white biker shorts, and yeezys before putting her hair in a bun.

"You look so pretty!" I cooed and she smiled wide.

Grabbing my purse and her hand we walked downstairs and to my car heading to Tae's house.