𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚

Welcome back love

-Lolani's POV
Wednesday April 15, 2020
3:27pm

"Definitely want leather but not the cheap shit, you know like I want someone to sit down and when they get up they booty cheeks feel like gold

"Definitely want leather but not the cheap shit, you know like I want someone to sit down and when they get up they booty cheeks feel like gold." Nahmir told his realtor Laylen as she laughed writing what he said down.

Me and him been out today because I'm looking for a permanent place to open my shop in and he's good at this kind of stuff. Plus he had to stop by to tell Laylen a few more things he wanted to add to him and Luka's club.

"Lo what you think, blue granite for the bar counter tops?" He asked me and I nodded. See what I mean, he good at this shit. He threw out a couple ideas to Laylen before the workers arrived to install new windows.

"Let me drive sis." I looked at him like he was slow.

"Is it the crack that you smoke, or the lean that you drink?"

"I'm serious, tired of being in the passenger seat of your non driving ass. You wanna blast rico nasty, count money, put on lip gloss all while going 90 in a 60. Don't get me started on how close you be to the wheel then got the nerve to be randomly slamming on the breaks. Donis didn't tell me 'cant drive' was on your package warning. Gon kill us both." He told me. I felt so played .

I just tossed him the keys getting in on the passenger side. He closed my door before getting in on the drivers side and pulling off.

"You did not have to read my ass like that."

"I'm sorry Lo but damn, all the older siblings you have, you would think they would've taught you how to drive, shit." He said and I looked at him before laughing.

"On another note what's up with you and Laylen?"

"What you mean?"

"Nigga you know what I mean. You be staring at her when she be writing, then be all close to her, and let's not start on how hard you cheesing right now." I said looking at him as he smiled hard.

"She aight man, nobody checking for Laylen ass so mind yours."

"Well damn, I'm tryna make sure you happy with your rude ass." I mugged him hard.

"First, what you're not gonna do is mug me like you scaring me, I have a brother with a natural mug. Secondly if you and bro bro happy I'm happy don't worry bout me." My face softened. I love how sweet Donis and his brother are. Hard on the outside soft on the inside. Nahmir's phone went off with an incoming facetime.

"Hey my baby!" His mom beamed out while Nahmir sat the phone in his lap as he drove.

"Hey ma, don't be babying me up I'm with the sis."

"Who? My Lola baby?"

"Who else." He sarcastically told her before he handed the phone to me.

"Watch it, my favorite sport is whooping ass, don't forget." She said as I grabbed the phone smiling into the camera.

"Looka dat smile, hey my baby!" She cooed to me. I love this woman so much, I know my mom and her would get along so well.

"Hey mama."

"Where you got the little boy taking you girl?"

"I forgot to tell you, I've been looking for a place to open up my clothing store cause I'm tired of doing pop up shops." I told her as she nodded.

"Hopefully you find the perfect one."

"I don't like how you're nicer to Lo than you are to me and Don." Nahmir chimed in.

"Because I like her more than y'all." I laughed at her response and Nahmir grilled me.

"Period."

We talked until we arrived at the building I was supposed to be touring. From the outside it's huge so now I really want to see the inside. We both got out the car going inside where I met with my manager Kendall.

"Hey boo." I said as he hugged me. He dapped Nahmir as we started to walk around.

"So from the sounds of it this place is two stories it has a spiral staircase and elevator. Almost three thousand square feet with a photo shoot room. There's dressing rooms upstairs and there's already a built in security system." I looked around the main floor while I listened to Ken. From the looks of it this place had everything I wanted. It's in a great area too.

We looked around for a while before I gave Kendall the okay to put a down payment just to get the place off the market. It's perfect but I don't want to rush into a place before getting the details on it.

"Where we finna go?" I asked Nahmir as he drove.

"Don house." I smiled sitting back in my seat.

We pulled up to his house in no time. I got out seeing my brothers car before Nahmir unlocked the door and we walked inside. I sat my purse down taking off my shoes while Nahmir went downstairs I'm guessing to the basketball court.

"Wassup ma." Donis said as he walked towards me dripping sweat. He look so damn good.

"Hey boo." I smiled while he bent down kissing my lips trying to pull me close to him. I moved back.

"Aht aht you gon get your sweat on me, that's nasty."

"I be in you raw..we can't get no nastier baby." He mumbled, pulling me by my waist wrapping his big arms around me.

"Munchaayy." Karmen dragged as he walked upstairs.

"Hey karm." I moved away from Donis grip. Karmen dapped him.

"Im finna go bruh." He grabbed his keys.

"Bet, hit me up tomorrow for this 1v1." Karmen nodded.

"Love you munch." Karmen kissed my forehead before leaving in a rush. Mad weird.

-
Nahmir is my favorite lmao
Current Mood:

-Nahmir is my favorite lmaoCurrent Mood: