𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙝 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩

Welcome back love

-Adonis's POV
Thursday March 5,2020
12:17pm

Pulling into my parents driveway I hopped out my car and walked to the front door ringing the doorbell

"Wasgud cuh." Nahmir said opening the door. I dapped him walking towards the kitchen to see my moms typing on her computer.

"Hey baby, how you been?" She said hugging me.

"Coolin, how bout you?"

"Good, trying to keep your crazy father in check!" She commented and we laughed.

"Man I'm trying to keep your ass in check don't lie!" My pops said coming into the kitchen.

He stood behind my mom hugging her & kissing on her neck. They never were 'lovey dovey' in public but in private they stayed at eachothers hip. Nahmir walked in the kitchen going to the refrigerator.

"Yuck."

"Nigga stop playing with my people." I commented and my moms raised her eyebrows at me.

"Period!"

"First off who teaching you that." Nahmir said while we laughed.

"Lo taught me that, how you and your girlfriend anyways?" Everybody looked at me.

"I'm finna make y'all stop communicating! She not my girlfriend..yet. I really fuck with Lani though, actually want to take my time with her." I said drinking out my cup.

"Aww look at my baby!" My mom said. I straight faced her.

"Aight aight Ian come here for all of that, pops can we talk to you?" I said and he nodded.

He whispered in my moms ear and rubbed on her thigh. She giggled nudging him away, getting back to whatever she was doing on her computer. I scrunched my face up as we headed to the back of the house where my dads office was.

Walking in my dad sat in his chair as Nahmir and I sat down as well.

"What's on y'all mentals?"

"We ready to progress in life and give up the business." I said and Nahmir nodded in agreement.

"What's y'all plan after?"

"I'm thinking about opening my own club with luka and Donis gonna level up in his music." My dad nodded sitting forward. I knew he was about to drop some knowledge so I gave him my full attention.

"I'm in y'all corner for whatever, I'm glad y'all maturing and realizing it's better things in life than the streets. Don't forget where y'all came from." We nodded.

"Fosho, the streets forever in us but it don't got shit to offer."

"Yah thinking bout passing it over or what?" I nodded my head before responding.

"I've been paying attention to the way Ryan and Mica move so I'm thinking bout passing it to them. I know they will take care of it." They both nodded.

"Ima set up a meeting so we can move forward with everything." I stood up dapping Nahmir.

"Aight thank you pops." We all got up and walked back to the front of the house.

-Lolanis's POV
4:30pm

"I just placed this order but I'm not sure if I want to add another design right now or wait

"I just placed this order but I'm not sure if I want to add another design right now or wait." I told Tae through Facetime. My clothing line is almost completed and I'm so excited for the world to see.

"You should wait, like while your waiting for your other stuff you could do an exclusive drop or limited edition."

"Ouu I like the way you think!" I said putting what Tae said down in my notes. My train of thought got cut off by Tae mumbling to someone.

"You play too much, stooopp!" He whispered while laughing.

Who tf?

"Deontae who the hell you talking to?" I asked out of confusion. He bet not have no nigga ova der without telling me.

"Nobody girl."

"Nahh why you just get on pause, you got a nigga over there?" I whispered the last part.

"Noooo."

"Jataevin stop lyin!" I said laughing. I know he got a nigga over there I just wanna know why I didn't know.

"Okay, okay yes but he wasn't even supposed to pull up he just text me out of nowhere for my address and you know I'm not passing up dick plus we been talking for like two weeks." He whispered all in one breath while I laughed.

"When Ima meet him?"

"Girl with the shit he slanging he might as well meet my whole family cause he will not be going nowhere!" Tae said sticking out his tongue, we laughed.

"Lo I'm serious I anit never not wanted somebody to leave."

Tae be having me weak. I need to meet this man cause he got my baby acting up.

"What you in here laughing at?" I heard a deep voice followed by the door closing.

"Nothin." Tae said all innocent-like while looking away from the phone, I couldn't help but laugh.

"Call me back baby love you, get that shit!" I whispered the last part he laughed blowing me a kiss then hanging up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slight filler to keep y'all updated!
Tae and his new boo?
💋