𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙣

Welcome back love

-Lolani's POV
Wednesday March 18, 2020
4:33pm

-Lolani's POVWednesday March 18, 20204:33pm

"How it fit?" I asked Donis.

He's trying on all of the men products from my clothing line just to make sure everything fits well.

"This shit nice, what type of fabric dis is?" He said as he walked out of my closet with no shirt on showing me the sweatpants. I looked him up and down squinting.

"You look good in my stuff!" I commented walking up to him. He truly did.

"I'll look good in you too." I heard him mumble. He always saying slick shit like that thinking I can't hear him. He bent down kissing me.

"I'm proud of you ma, everything in this collection hard. Now I don't know bout this shirt of you with your titties out, its gon have to grow on me." He said hugging my waist. I laughed.

"Boy I am grown!"

"You definitely are." He said kissing my neck.

"Adonis." I called out in a warning tone.

He know that's how to get me started and continues to do it. We still haven't had sex and I'm not pushing it, I'm ready whenever the time right and I know he is too.

"Donisss, that's enooough." I dragged out as he slid his hand up my shirt while he sucked on my neck. I bit my lip trying to resist myself from moaning.

"You better be lucky it was just a hickey, fine ass." He said smacking my butt. I walked in the bathroom looking in the mirror seeing the huge passion mark that was forming on my neck.

"Are you serious right now, sucking on my neck like you a vampire or something damn." I said rolling my eyes.

"Shut the hell up and come watch a movie with me."

-Jayda's POV
8:37 pm

"Stop playing with me girl

"Stop playing with me girl." The deep voice said through the phone. I laughed.

"When you gon come over again, nigga missing you."

"Probably tomorrow, I'm already half way home." I said as I drove.

"Mm alright, call me when you get home. Be safe." He said before hanging up.

I pulled up in front of Lukas house turning the car off and resting my head on the steering wheel.

I never meant to cheat on Luka, it just kind of happened. Heat of the moment type of situation but now I'm attached and he is too. I feel horrible for cheating, but I just can't walk away.

Getting out my car I unlocked Lukas door with my spare key.

"Lukaaa?" I said walking in the house.

"Stop allat yelling girl, I'm in the game room."

I took off my slides & sitting my purse down going to Lukas game room while he played on his Playstation.

"Wassup baby." He said as I sat next to him putting my feet in his lap.

"What you do today?"

"Nothing much, got my hair done then went and chilled by my mama house for a little." I said and he nodded.

"That's wassup, how my mama doing anyways?" He said as I took in all his features while he played 2k.

"She coolin, working my nerves." I said and we both laughed.

"You been working on opening your club?"

"Yea, me and Nahmir met up today with a realtor, we think we found a place in Midtown." He spoke with excitement.

I couldn't help but feel guilty of how hard we've worked to form our friendship and now relationship and I'm already fucking up. I'm torn between two people.

"That's good, hopefully everything falls in place."

-
Here come Jayda with the bull.

Current Mood