The Confession

I don't know what to do without you.

Namjoon entered the mansion. He looked through the art pieces to see an unfamiliar man talking to Taehyung. He walked to them and as his steps were heard, that man disappeared into thin air.

Namjoon sighed as he saw the man disappear.

"Hi,Jin.No need to hide yourself when I know everything."

Jin removed the spell and made himself visible.

"Hey,Namjoon. Why are you here?"

Taehyung asked. He looked pathetic with dark circles under his eyes and red face.

"Did you cry?"

"Uh.."

"Try to ask him. I've been trying hard to get an answer for an hour."

"Aren't you supposed to be better than me in this? You're an angel and I'm just a human."

"I cannot read another angel's mind."

"You're useless."

"You disrespectful kid."

"Yes uncle?"

"STOBIT!"

Jin got mad at Namjoon. Namjoon and Jin knew each other since Namjoon was a child. However, Jin could not talk to Taehyung in front of him regarding this issue.

"Can you please argue somewhere else?"

"Tae,I'm here to check on you. You're not going to drive Haneul home lately."

"Yes. I feel very sick nowadays."

"What's wrong?"

Jin asked, "Chest pains?"

"Yes."

Taehyung lied.

"I don't think you're telling the truth."

Namjoon said.

"Why not?"

Taehyung asked.

"You love driving her home. That's the only part of the day you actually like. Even if you have pain, you still insist on going. So it's hard to believe you."

"Is there something wrong with Special Case?"

Jin asked.

"Nope."

Taehyung said.

"Then why are you being like this?"

Namjoon sat next to Taehyung.

"She misses you. She gets disappointed when you are not there to hear about her day. I know there are countless stories she's holding in to tell you. She sees you as one of her closest friends."

Namjoon continued on as Jin sat on the table. With his hand on his chin, Jin asked, "Is she her?"

"I don't know. If I knew, I would not be this lost."

Taehyung confessed. After all, these two were his closest companions.

Namjoon was confused as he did not know the story.

"I just don't want to repeat the same mistake with Haneul."

Jin was shocked and he yelled, "KIM TAEHYUNG, ARE YOU FALLING FOR A HUMAN BEING?"

"No need to say it aloud."

Taehyung said with tears forming in his eyes.

Jin hugged him gently and whispered, "It's gonna be okay. She is probably not going to suffer."