Kisses and Ghosts

Now my forever's falling down
Wondering if you'd want me now

They pulled away from each other pretty quickly despite not wanting to break the kiss. Haneul looked away awkwardly, trying to control her fast heartbeat.

Taehyung was baffled by the whole situation. He did not die. He was afraid that he ruined his relationship because he was in a hurry to end his punishment.

Haneul decided to break the silence by asking, "What the fuck was that?"

Taehyung did not want to tell Haneul that she was the one.

"I must have gone crazy. Let's get you home."

Before Haneul could say anything, he grabbed her hand and there they were in front of her house.

She entered the house without saying anything. She was confused regarding the kiss.

Why the fuck did he kiss me? Does he feel the same way about me? I must have gone nuts.

Haneul thought to herself as she collapsed into her bed. She could not eat anything because she could never stop thinking about it.

It was a Saturday as she woke up. She was relaxed this morning as she did her homework for the weekend. However, she just couldn't stop thinking about Taehyung. She walked to the bus station as she smiled fondly at the memories of their first meeting.

She told Soojin all about the kiss and ghosts. Soojin was scared of ghosts.

"You see ghosts?"

"Duh huh."

"I'm scared of you now,dude."

"What's more weird is that kiss."

"Taehyung kissed you for you to stop seeing ghosts."

"How will kissing stop me from seeing ghosts? I just saw one ghost and Jin."

"I guess seeing ghosts is kinda normal but seeing angels in invisibility is not. Anyway did you like the kiss?"

"W-What?"

Haneul's cheeks turned a deep shade of red.

Soojin laughed, "Oh my god. You're blushing so hard. You liked it."

"Stop it. I need to make iced tea now."

Taehyung came to see Haneul. He entered the cafe as a customer. He saw a familiar figure approaching him.

He met the eyes of Haesoo who welcomed him.

"What would you like to have,Sir?"

Taehyung could not say a word as he walked out of the café to reach his room in a second. She was exactly the same. The same beautiful eyes and heart shaped lips were there. Everything was just the same but she was just wearing white shirt tucked into her light blue jeans instead of her white hanbok.

He reached out for the painting of Haesoo which he drew during the time they were hiding. His heart ached as he remembered the memories of their time together. His tears were blinding his vision as he sat in the corner of the bed crying alone.

Haneul saw Taehyung entering the café. She saw how he was acting so she decided to visit him after she was done with work.

She was walking to Taehyung's place. She saw a creepy woman approaching her. Her skin was pale and her dress was covered in blood. Haneul could not move as the woman spoke, "Can you see me?"

Haneul called Taehyung's name 3 times and he appeared. The ghost ran away after seeing him.

She hugged him tightly as he took her to her home.

She asked him to come inside and he refused.

"Kim Taehyung, we need to talk."

Haneul said firmly.

"If you're going to talk about what happened last night, I advise you not to talk about it."

Taehyung said.

"What do you mean? I'm not going to talk about it anyway."

"What's it?"

"Come inside."

They sat on the couch as Haneul asked, "Tell me what's wrong with you."

"What do you mean? I'm okay."

Taehyung lied.

"Then why are your eyes red? Why did you run away after seeing my boss?"

"That's none of your business."

"Wow. Okay then. I'm sorry for caring about you."

Haneul said feeling frustrated.

He stomped out of the room afterwards.

Taehyung just hated how Haesoo came into his life again when he was moving on with Haneul.

He hated how every single emotion he felt for her just came back when he saw her. And the worst part of all was that she would never know him.

He felt that he was cheating on Haneul for feeling this way. She made him feel happy and comforted him when the days got hard. She made him someone special even if she was not there.

He let the tears fall.

Meanwhile, Haneul was just confused. Frustrated, she ran her fingers through her hair. The fact that she loved him bothered her way too much. The fear of it being an one sided love killed her.

I should've known that he never really thought of me the way I thought of him. He's comforting me just by being next to me but I don't do that. Why would he ever feel the same way as me?

Haneul thought to herself.

She believed that she was right. 

Maybe it's one sided. And it's okay if he doesn't like me back.

Haneul told herself.

She did not know why she was crying. She knew that she had to stop the tears because of Taehyung.

She was too late for that. He was already there in front of her. Her eyes showed a blurry image of Taehyung in just a Celine T-shirt and wide pants. He looked gorgeous even when he was blurred.

Haneul cried harder when he looked at her. He sat next to her and put his hand on her shoulder.

"What happened,Haneul?"

He said softly.

"N-nothing."

"Then why are you crying? You know that it hurts my hand."

"Okay I'll stop but please go away."

"Why? Did I hurt you?"

"N-no."

Taehyung's hand hurt even more when she uttered that word.

"Please tell me."

Taehyung insisted.

"I don't want to."

"I wouldn't leave then."

"Please don't do that."

Haneul said getting more frustrated.

"I'll not leave."

"Fine."

Haneul walked up to her room and slammed the door. Taehyung still entered the room with the help of his powers.

"Tell me what's wrong."

Taehyung's presence was irritating Haneul and she snapped,

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT SUCKS THAT I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YOU AND YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT ME?! I TELL YOU EVERYTHING BECAUSE YOU COMFORT ME. IT SUCKS KNOWING THAT I DON' MAKE YOU FEEL THE SAME WAY."

Taehyung was taken aback by the words as she continued in a lower voice, "Do you know how much it suck that I love you?"