entranced ☽

c h a p t e r   3

e n t r a n c e d

During the entire dinner, Chi couldn't help stealing glances over at the round table where the 7 black angels were sitting, minding their own business while they talked over their plates of food

Darcie is still telling Chi about the rules in heaven, but somehow Darcie's distinctive voice that sounds like soft, feminine bells drowns away as she keep her gaze firm on the black males at the table nearby.
She narrows her eyes slightly, her glare shifting from each and every one of them.

The first one she spots is Jimin sitting comfortably laid back, his plate empty as he fills up a bench on his own, his back resting on the wall, while his legs are stretched forward. Chi watches him as he laughs out loud, his body leaning forward in excitement, his white teeth showing in a perfectly pearly smile, one of his front teeth slightly crooked. Probably the only flaw about him, which isn't even a flaw —  it has a certain charm to it.

The one he's laughing at is sitting to his right, pushing him playfully on the shoulder. It's a very strong-featured man, the bones in his face very prominent, somehow making him have this resting-bitch-face attitude it seems. He has a full upper lip, his lips falling downwards naturally, but that is in great contrast to the wide boxy-smile displayed on his lips as he laughs along with Jimin. His black hair falls beautifully down into his dark-brown eyes, his strong brows still evident from behind his bangs.

"The one you're drooling over right now is Kim Taehyung, FYI. He's a popular one among the young angels here."

Darcie's voice interrupts Chi's thoughts making her blink fast and shake her head before looking at Darcie, who's smirking at her while twirling a fork of carbonara inside her mouth.

"I wasn't drooling. . ." Chi defends herself, before glancing at the table once more.

"What's that spot on your dress, then?" Darcie points at her gown, making Chi widen her eyes and look down at herself, and to her surprise Darcie bops her nose playfully.

"Got ya!"

The two girls burst out in giggles before Darcie leans closer to Chi, putting her precious carbonara aside for a little as she discreetly points her finger in the direction of the 7 black angels.

"Okay, so next in line. . ."

Next to Kim Taehyung was a smaller man, not small — but smaller than the others. Probably the same size as Jimin, Chi thought to herself. But despite that, he radiates so much confidence just by slumping back in his seat, his hand busy scribbling down notes in a thick book splayed out on the wooden table. His long fingers move their way to his dark-grey strands of hair, rustling the hair swiftly, before continuing his writing — his tongue poking out of his pink, pouty lips while doing so. His skin is milky-white, the surface so perfect it's hard to actually believe — eyes small, sleepy and triangular, but somehow soft at the same time.