Chapter 1 🌸

//So uh... this is what Neko looks like

 this is what Neko looks like

//I drew the picture... she also has a white cat tail.

Neko was walking along the side walk of the village. It was dark out and it was freezing. The cold wind nipped at her ears and delicate skin. She walked past an alleyway and heard a faint whimpering sound coming from the dark. Neko turned to look, seeing nothing but pitch black. She then herd the rattling of chains scraping against the hard cement ground. Her ears twitch as she hears a low growl echoing through out the alleyway. Neko slowly walks into the pitch black. In the darkness she can see the outline of what looked like some sort of creature but what ever it was strangely looked human. She could see the body of a human but they had wolf-like ears and fluffy wolf tail...
chains were wrapped tightly around his neck as he was struggling and was in immense pain. The meifwa girl slowly walked closer to him, which only caused the creature to struggle more out of fear. He gasped in pain as the chains tightened around his neck, making it harder for him to breathe. It soon became harder for him to struggle as he only became weaker. Neko continues to slowly approach the wolf male, hoping he wouldn't see her as a threat. She looked down at the chains. The chains were connected to a leather collar that was wrapped tightly around his neck. The collar had a metal tag on it that said, 'Katsuki'. Tears threatened to fall from his eyes as he was laying on the cold ground, gasping and struggling for air and freedom. His tail twitching and swayed restlessly. Neko quickly walked over before examining the chain. Once he saw her he started to whimper, trying to move away but he couldn't. He whimpered loudly, desperately wanting the collar to be off.
Neko wanted to help, so she did. She walked closer to him, knowing it was dangerous. She then grabbed the collar and snapped the buckle of the collar that was holding it together.

He was free.

He quickly got up off the ground and scooted back to the corner of the alleyway, curling his tail around himself. There were cuts and bruises everywhere... some fresh, some scars.
Neko didn't exactly know what to do so she sat across from him on the opposite side of the wall. His dull red eyes stared directly at her small form. Their eyes made contact for a few seconds before the male wolf boy, Katsuki, looked away. He looked down at the ground, shivering as the cold night wind seemed to nip at his skin, causing his cuts and bruises to sting and burn. He winced every few seconds when ever the cold wind would blow. Neko took notice of this before she stood up and slowly walked over to him.
Katsuki's ears twitch as he made a small growling sound when he saw her get closer to him.
Neko quickly stopped walking then immediately sat on the ground, to show him that she wasn't a threat. He stopped growling then hesitantly wagged his fluffy wolf tail, allowing her to come closer. She slowly got up then walked closer before gently grabbing his hand, indicating for him to stand up. He stood up as Neko started to walk... leading him somewhere.
He flinched but allowed her to lead him.
Neko led him to her house, before walking inside.
Katsuki looked hesitant but followed her any way. She led him to her room before letting go of his hand. Her room consisted of a twin sized bed, and large desk with multiple sketches on it, sketches that were made by Admin- and a closet on the side of the room. There was a large window in front of the desk.

"You'll be staying here for tonight... You will sleep on the bed... I don't mind sleeping on the ground." Neko said softly.
Katsuki was confused at first but nodded his head after she finished. He hesitantly walked over to the bed before slowly laying down on it. He looked at the blankets then looked back at Neko, as if asking if he could use it.
She nodded her head, yes with a gentle smile on her face.
He then snuggles into the blankets on the bed, his tail wagging slightly. Neko walked out of the room, turning the room's light off but kept the door open slightly incase he needed something. She walked to her living room then plopped onto the couch. She then tried to process everything that happened.

I just let a freaking WOLF into my house and now he is sleeping on my bed! ... Dear god what am I going to do...?! What do wolves even eat? Do they eat cats?! And he can't just stay in my room forever! Where am I supposed to put him?! ... also... why would someone put a collar on him..... He seems so nice...
Neko eventually drifted off to sleep. She fell asleep peacefully on the couch.

// 917 words...! That is surprisingly a new record for me... Anyway......... What do you guys think?! There are definitely gonna be more chapters don't worry! This is just the beginning! Neko and Katsuki have many adventures ahead of them...

//...... like dealing with heat- and Liam- and Shoto Todoroki- and Laurence...... but Laurence isn't bad uwu.

//........... yeah................O-O

// Also this story was inspired by -FULLCOWLING so go give them some love! Go follow them and tell them how amazing they are! uwu ♥️