Chapter 5 🌸

It had been three days sense Katsuki had arrived. He already fit in perfectly with the Nature reserve.

Katsuki and Neko we're outside. Neko sat on the warm sunny grass while Katsuki's head rested in her lap. Neko gently brushed her hand through Katsuki's hair. Katsuki purred at the feeling, his eyes were closed as he relaxed, the feeling of Neko gently running her hand through his haired relieved any possible stress that he had. His tail wagged as he made a wolf-like purring sound.

Meanwhile Light green eyes watched from a distance... Those eyes were filled with jealousy. Those eyes... were Liam's. Liam turned into his dear form then slowly approached them. The very moment he took a step Katsuki's eyes immediately opened and glared directly at Liam. Katsuki's ears perked towards him as he watched Liam's every move. Soon enough Liam was only a few feet infront of Katsuki and Neko.
Katsuki let out a low growl as Liam continues to get closer...
Liam took a step back while his fragile deer legs were trembling in fear.
Katsuki slowly sat up and growled even more, his fierce red eyes glared challengingly at Liam's round, timid, green eyes.

Katsuki's was about to snarl but his stomach beat him to it. Neither him or Neko had breakfast yet.... So Katsuki's stomach grumbles rather loudly... interrupting the 'fierce battle' between him and Liam.
A bright pink blush spread across Katsuki's face as he laid his head back down and buried his face into Neko's chest in embarrassment.

Neko gently ran her hand through his hair once again to calm him down.
Liam just watched, taking this chance to finally walk over and lay down next to Neko then turned into his human form.

"How about I make you guys some breakfast...?" Neko suggests to the two boys that were practically on top of her...
Katsuki looks up then gently kisses her chin, indicating his answer.

...... This didn't go un-noticed by Liam...

"Let's head inside... okay...?" Neko said.
Katsuki's huffed then got off of her. Liam stood up then held his hand out to help Neko up like a gentleman.
"Thanks.." Neko said softly as she took Liam's hand and stood up.

"Your welcome M'Lady~" Liam spoke in a soft tone.
Neko giggles at his gentleman-like personality then starts walking to the house, both Liam and Katsuki's following closely while glaring daggers at each other.

This is what the house looks like.

Liam rushed to the door then opened it for Neko.
Neko mumbles a small thank you before walking inside and going to the kitchen. Liam then closed the door before Katsuki could walk inside.
"Oops~" Liam mutters.

Neko looks back. "Liam..! Let Katsuki in...!" Neko says.
"I was going to M'Lady~ it's just that my hands slipped which caused the door to close..." Liam explains with an innocent smile.

Neko went over and opened the door for Katsuki.
Katsuki had a pissed off look on his face but the moment Neko opened the door his face became happy again as his tail wagged at seeing her.
He walked inside.

Neko then led both boys to the kitchen.

"Any requests...?" Neko asks.

"Anything you make is amazing M'Lady...!" Liam said with a bright smile, on his adorable freckled face.

Katsuki just twitched his ears giving Neko a soft smile, still slightly confused about the door thing that happened.

"Hmm I know what I should make..." Neko mumbles as she then opens the fridge, grabs a box of waffles, along with some carrots and strawberries.

Liam's eyes brighten at the carrots and strawberries.

Meanwhile Katsuki was eyeing the waffles...

"Hmm.. I'll have to go shopping soon..." Neko mutters to herself before taking out the waffles and putting them in the toaster.

Liam sat down at the table while waiting for the waffles to pop up.

Neko leaned back on the couch..... when Katsuki rested his head on her chest once again.
She giggles softly. Then gently pats him on the head.

Katsuki looks at her, his ears lopsided as he looks from her to the toaster then looks back at Neko, his face revealing his confusion.
Neko have him a warm smile. "We gotta wait for the waffles to be ready." She explains.

"Has Katsuki never seen a toaster before...?" Liam asks.

"Well... you see when I found him he was chained up in an alleyway....." Neko replies to Liam quietly.
Katsuki whimpers silently. "B-Bad p-place... S-Sho- Shoto..." Katsuki mumbles.

"Collars.... C-Chains.... R-R- ap-e..." Katsuki manages to whimper.

Neko's ears perk up as she holds him close. But one word echoed in her head....

Shoto...

The waffles then popped up which caused Katsuki to yelp in surprise and he clung to Neko, too afraid to let go. He closed his eyes in fear.

Liam will admit that he did feel sympathy for the wolf boy... But he was still competition and Liam will do anything to earn Neko's love...

Liam got up then put the waffles on a plate before putting more waffles in the toaster. Liam took the plate over to Neko and Katsuki.
"Here..." Liam says softly as he gently placed the plate next to Neko and Katsuki. Neko looked up at Liam with a soft gaze.

"Thank you Liam..." She said with a gentle smile which made Liam feel like he had butterflies in his stomach.
"Y-Your welcome M'Lady..." He said with a smile before walking back over to the table.

Collars....?

Chains.....

Shoto...

......

R*pe...

...

Anyway-
None of this would have been made without malfunctionaries