Chapter 2 🌸

//So- how do you guys like the story so far...?

Neko woke up to the sun rays shining down upon her.  She let out a small adorable yawn as she slowly got up off the couch. Memories of what happened last night immediately flooded her head. Her ears twitch as she stares at the floor, wondering what she should do. As her mind wonders...... She notices how quiet it was in the house...

Too quiet.

She slowly stood up from the couch then headed down the hallway towards the room were Katsuki was staying. With each step she took the faster she would walk. Soon enough she was running. Once she made it to the door she tried to calm her self down as she quietly peeked in. There, laying upon the bed was Katsuki. He was sleeping peacefully, as if there was nothing to worry about. Neko let out a sigh of relief.......
But apparently she was too loud as Katsuki's ears twitched as he slowly opened his eyes. His eyes immediately connected with Neko's. His beautiful ruby red eyes stared into pools of ice blue mixed with swirls of pink purple and small hints of yellowish green. He felt as though he was staring into a galaxy...

 He felt as though he was staring into a galaxy

//I drew the picture uwu

She then blinked which cause Katsuki to flinch before looking away. Neko looked confused. "Did you sleep well....?" She asked in a soft voice.
Katsuki nodded his head while wagging his tail happily.
Neko giggles softly. "I bet your hungry, I'll go make some breakfast okay...? Feel free to come out of the room." Neko spoke before walking out of the room and heading towards the kitchen. She was gonna make waffles! Katsuki snuggled into the blankets, resting his head on the pillow as he curled his tail around himself.

🌸 🌸 🌸

Neko was holding a plate of freshly baked waffles topped with syrup. She walked towards her room then opened the door. Katsuki's ears immediately perked up as he saw her walk in. His mouth watered at the sight of the waffles. His tail wagged excitedly. Neko placed the plate of waffles on the bed.
"Here, these are for you." Neko said softly. Katsuki eagerly sat up and started eating the waffles.
"Awww your so adorable!" Neko cooed as she watched Katsuki's fluffy wolf tail wag. Katsuki made a small wolf-like purring sound. But they were soon interrupted by someone ringing the door bell. Neko's ears twitched.
"Stay here..." Neko said before walking to go answer the front door. She opened the door to find a tall pale skinned guy with piercing honey brown eyes and dyed hair. It was Drake,... her EX...

//...All you Neko fans are gonna hate me- qwq

"Hey babe~" He said in a seducing voice. Neko backed up slightly, but kept eye contact.

"Drake... Look I know it might be rough for you... but you need to let go. What we had wasn't love. You where obsessed. What we had together was toxic... I'm sorry but I lost feelings for you a long time ago.. You know this... Please... you are only going to hurt yourself more by doing this... Do yourself a favor and move on.." Neko said quietly to him, sending him a saddened look because he would come by daily to try and win her back. Her words cut his heart like daggers, shredding it to pieces.

"Damnit..." He mutters under his breath before roughly shoving the fragile girl, causing her to fall to the ground. He forced himself onto her, tears forming in his eyes. "Why won't you just take me back already?" He yelled.

Neko flinched, before trying to push him off of her, but it was no use.

Meanwhile, Katsuki heard a couple noises coming from down the hallway. His ears picked upon hearing a new voice before hearing whimpering sounds that we're coming from Neko. He growled possessively to himself as he got up, throwing the blankets off of himself.

Neko continued to struggle in her ex's grasp. She winced in pain then opened her eyes to see Katsuki rush over to her before he aggressively dragged Drake off of Neko. Katsuki then pinned Drake to the ground and started to repeatedly punch and claw at Drake, Katsuki's his tail twitched with adrenaline. He never gave Drake the chance to even defend himself.
Neko sunk down to the floor, her back against the wall. She trembled as she tried to concentrate on what to do. By now Drake was bloody but Katsuki continued to claw at him. Neko got up off the ground before grabbing Katsuki's shoulders and pulling him away from Drake. Katsuki calmed down slightly but then became fearful that he may have angered Neko.
But... Neko wasn't angry at all. She had a calm look on her face as she lifted her hand up and started petting Katsuki's ears. He was confused at first, but damn... how could he resist her soft touch? He leaned into her touch, allowing her to pet him. He enjoyed the feeling of being pet. There was a calming silence between them. Neko looked down at Katsuki's bloodied shirt. She then heard the sound of foot steps running away. She turned to see Drake running away. Katsuki growled, about to get up and chase after him, only to feel a pair of arm wrap around him.

"Let him run... He won't be going to the police. Drake is a man who has been convicted of many rape crimes... If you hadn't saved me, then I would have been one of his many victims..." Neko explained in a soft voice as she held onto him before letting go. She then grabbed his hand, "Come on... I wanna show you something." Neko spoke as she started to walk towards the door that led to her back yard. Katsuki followed, allowing her to lead him. She opened the door to the back yard. Her back yard.......

Was a nature reserve.

//853words! YAY! Sorry if these chapters seem short

//Hehehehe imma tag you in every chapter!
-FULLCOWLING