Chapter 4 🌸

"..Wanna head back inside the house...?" Neko asks as she looks at Katsuki who was practically struggled up against her. Katsuki let out a small mewl sound then nodded his head, yes.
"Alright let's go..." Neko said softly as she carefully stood up, Katsuki still clinging to her. Katsuki finally let go. Neko held his hand then started walking back to the house while purring softly.

Katsuki got this fluttery feeling as she held his hand... A feeling he couldn't explain. Fear..? No. It was an emotion he had never felt before. As they started to walk back his mind started to wonder about the situation he was in. Flashbacks of past events flashing through his mind...
Chains...

Whimpering..

Yelling.

Pain.....

These flashing events that happened in his mind wouldn't stop.

Collars...

That one hit hard. He practically feared the word...
Mechanical collars that connected to a leash or remote. Once the button was pressed, it would create a high voltage shock to who ever was wearing the collar...

And Katsuki was far too familiar with that feeling.

The feeling of being afraid, scared, helpless as the shocking sensation wouldn't stop. It continued and would only get worse...

Then remembering the feeling of getting rap-

"Katsuki are you okay...?" Neko asked.
Katsuki flinched then realized that he had been daydreaming... daydreaming of past memories. He looked at his surroundings and realized that they had already made it back to Neko's house. They were in her room.

Katsuki's eyes seemed distant as he tried to give the meifwa girl an explanation but all that came out was a whimper.
Neko quickly took notice of this then gently laid him on the bed. She then laid down next to him. Katsuki immediately snuggled closer to her, gripping her shirt as he nuzzled her while whimpering. Neko held him close, one of her hands petting his ears hoping it would comfort him.
His tail quickly intertwined with hers, tightly. She gently rubs her tail against his...

Katsuki slowly calmed down as he closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling...

The feeling of being held by her...

The feeling of being with her...

Her.....

She was different than most...

Most people would have just used Katsuki for their own... 'needs' and would beat him.

But not her...
She actually cared.

Katsuki and Neko laid on the bed in a comfortable silence. He was no longer gripping her shirt, no longer whimpering.

But their tails stayed intertwined. As if not even the strongest force could un-intertwine their tails.

Katsuki opened his eyes and noticed that Neko was staring at something. He looked over and noticed that she was staring at a patch of sunlight that was shining through the window and hit the carpet. Neko's tail fur suddenly fluffed up. Katsuki noticed then curiously un-intertwined his tail from hers.

Neko suddenly got into a crouch position, getting ready to pounce onto the sunlight.

Thump!

She landed on the sunlight...

But her shadow covered it up.

//Here I'll give you guys screen shots of what happened in the rp.