Chapter 8 🌸

It's was the next day. Neko was outside in the nature reserve early in the morning.
She was sitting upon a rock that was next to the lake.
She watched as fish swam around in the water, creating swirls were ever they swam.
The water was filled with koi fish. The water on that side of the lake was shallow but clear.
The rock she sat upon was smooth.
Neko adjusted her position to were she was laying in her side while she continues to gaze into to the water. The sun reflected the ripples of the water onto her.
She looked stunning...

Oh yeah. Both Liam and Katsuki were a few feet away, sitting in the grass and watching her.

They seemed to be in a daze as they continued to watch. Katsuki then gets up and goes over to Neko then sits down next to her, looking at the fish curiously.
One of the fish flicked its tail which created a small splash.
Katsuki helped in surprise.

"Aww~ it's okay Katsu. It's just a small fish. Nothing to worry about." Neko says softly as she sits up then pets him on the head.

Katsuki leans into her touch, enjoying the feeling.
Neko then looks over and realizes that Liam was walking over to her. He sat on the other side.
Katsuki glares at Liam, then moves closer to Neko.
Liam returns the glare before hugging Neko from behind and resting his head in the crook of her neck.

Katsuki didn't like this... Liam was practically getting his deer scent all over Neko. Katsuki snuggles even closer to Neko.

Both boys were now pressed against her. And Neko was blushing massively. The poor blushing meifwa was oblivious to their reasonings of why both males were doing this.
Both males wanted to claim her as their's without alerting the female of the tension between them.
(Lol this sounds like a nature documentary)

Katsuki then gently intertwined his tail with Neko's, gently rubbing his tail against hers.
Liam notices this then very lightly nuzzles into Neko's neck.

Neko's ears perk up immediately as her eyes widened in realization. She then turns into her cat form and escapes their grasps. Both males ended up falling on top of each other.

Liam winced and closed his eyes as his back hit the ground. He then slowly opened his eyes to see Katsuki on top of him. Liam glanced down, noticing the bandages that where wrapped around Katsuki's chest and waist. Would it be wrong if I where to forcefully kick him in the gut to give him a hint to back off? Liam thought to himself as Katsuki quickly got off of Liam before looking over at Neko.

Neko giggles slightly as she turns back into her meifwa form. She walks over to the boys and helps both of them get up off the ground.
Before Liam can even make a move, Katsuki was already clinging to Neko, his fluffy wolf tail wagging happily.

"... How about we head back inside?" Neko suggests.

"That's an amazing idea M'Lady!" Liam says before he starts walking towards the cabin.

... Suck up... Katsuki thought to himself as he glared at Liam.
Neko starts walking along side Liam. Katsuki let go and walked by her side.

Once they entered the three went to the living room.
Neko sat down on the couch, Katsuki sitting next to her. Liam sat down on a couch that was on the opposite side of the room by himself, which caused Neko to become a little concerned but she brushed it off.
Katsuki started nuzzling Neko's neck in the area were Liam was at earlier.
Neko squeaked, not expecting it. Katsuki released his scent, drowning out the scents of the male deer.
Once he finished, he rested his head in the crook of her neck, holding her close to him while his tail intertwined itself with her's.

Neko didn't really know how to respond or react to this...
It made her... curious.

"Katsu... What other instincts do you have besides that fact that you nuzzle...?" Neko asks curiously as she gently pets his ears.