Mission Assigned

About your quirk:
Tattoo miniulation:
You have two giant tattos on your arms your right arm has a dragon that you can literally bring to life

that dragon can breath fire

you can also create drgon wings ( can I only use them up to an hour since they are made of ink and flames)

You resived an urgent messege from your agency. It was about the latest villain attack. The villians escaped and where still a huge threat and needed to be captured. They needed you to help capture them. They needes your help. Help from the number 8 hero. You send a quick responce.

You: on my way

You deside to use you quirk to get there faster. You activate your quirk and a beautiful pair wings appear on your back. Then your off to the agency.

You don't live that far from the agency but they said it was an emergency so you got there as fast as you could. If touwalkwd it would have taken 15 minutes. But flying got you there in 3 minutes. You're about to walk in the agency when you get greated by a guy in his what looked like you age ( in this you are 21 years old) he had messy blond hair and a pair of red wings he was holding a chicken leg.

You: You must be hawks

Keigo: yeah thats me.

You: nice to meet you.

Keigo: you to-

Your conversation was cut of by eraserhead

Aizawa: sorry to interrupt but we will have a meeting in room 14 in 5 minutes.

You: yes, thank you
You look over at hawks

You: we should probably be heading
to that meeting now

Keigo: yeah, you'rer right.

You and hawks walk down to room 14 and take a seat in one of the chairs around the table.You look around and see a bunch of other pro heros sitting around this huge table. This meeting must be important if they need this many pro hero

Toshinori Yagi ( all might): let's get started, shall we.

Yamada Hizashi( present Mic): YEAH, LEEETTTS GEETTT STAARRTTEEDD!!

Aizawa: yes, lets get started. Now we all know about the incident with the league of villians down town. Yes we were able to stop their plan. Thanks to Firefly( you), Best Jenist, and, Mt. Lady.by the time the other heros arrived. The villians made a run for it, and escaped to their hideout. we had know idea were they went.... At least untill now. But before we attack me would like to know what they are planning, how many villians are there. We need a spy. To go to the villians hid out and help find out this info brfore we attack.

There was some silence in the room in till you stood up and said

You: eraserhead, I would like to take this mission.

Aizawa: ok, your assigned to this part of our mission.

Enji Todoroki( endeavor) anything could happen she may need backup support.

Aizawa: you have a point endeavor

Keigo: I could go.

Toshinori Yagi: their quirks do work well together. And they both are hard working heros.

Aizawa: then we have our spy team. Thank you both. You two better get ready we need you to start as soon as possible. You two are dismissed. Her is a map.

You and hawks nod and leave the meeting room. The mission has officialy started.

( to be continued)