Off to work

You and hawks finish eating dinner then go see a movie, after the movies you and hawks head home. I cant believe it you thought to yourself. You and hawks were engaged to be married, you also almost forgot that you lived with him now. You were so happy. This was the best night of your life.

(The next day )
You woke up the next morning and look around.where am I you think to yourself waiting for that moring blur in your vision to go away. You wipe you eyes and relize your in hawks room, and not your small apartment bedroom/ workroom. You are about to get up until you feel arms wrap around you. You look at the clock and relize it was time to get up for work.

You: morning birdie.

Keigo: five more minutes, baby.

He lets out a groan and holds you tighter.

You: honey, really we need to get up.

Hawks groans in response, but he starts to slowly get up. Or at least thats what you thought he was doing. He sits up and puts his body over top yours.

You: birdie, let me up.

Instead he just smashes his lips onto yours. You wrap your arms around him and kiss back. You both break from the kiss and hawks then gets off of you.

Keigo: alright baby, I'm up.

Keigo sits on the edge of the bed. Waiting for you to get up after he pined you to the bed.

You sit up and kiss his cheek.

You: ok hun let's start getting ready.

You amd hawks get dressed. Hawks
insisted on helping you get dressed.
He bucked tour bra for you after a little touching. You sit on the bed and start to change your underwear but hawks stops you.

You: babe I need to get ready and so do you.

He then proceeds to rub your area. Not listening to you.

You: keigo-

Keigo:Ok baby

He then you do that to and put on your skirt, but your not weaing your underwear yet. Hawks slowly starts to pull his underwear down far enough to wear only his dick can be seen, he then grabs you by you your legs and pulls your area towards his cock.
With one big thrust he's inside.

You moan in pure pleasure. He start to go faster.

You: Keigo- I

You moan again. He keeps rubbing your hips. Making you moan more.
He then grabs your hips and uses you hips to hold onto as he thrusts into you harder.

Keigo: baby I'm gonna cum.

You moan in responce and you feel his cum enters you. He goies to take himself out and com spills all over you. It ends up all over your the inside of your skirt.

As he takes himself out of your area. You look up to see what time it is. You go from a look of pleasure and happiness to sudden panic.

You: baby, we are going to be late for work.

Keigo: come on honey.

You: you got cum all over me honey. Im gonna have to change my clothes.

Keigo: ok, I get you more clothes.

Hawks goes and gets you a whole new outfit. He didnt do bad picking. It was kinda cute. So you agreed to wear what he picked out.

You: birdie you need to get dressed to.

You and hawks get dressed and head out the door. On the way to work you and hawks decide to pick up some breakfast on your way to work.

You both hawks drops you off at you agency. Before you get off his bike you stick ine of your hands down his pants and give his cock a squeeze making him moan. You take your hand out and give him a kiss before you walk into the agency.

You: bye birdie, see you later.

You blow him another kiss. Hawks then acts like he catches it and puts it in his pocket.

Keigo: bye baby, live you

You: love you to.

(Your P.O.V)

You walk in and get greeted by hina

Hina: your in a good mood.

You: yeah.

The only thing on your mind was how happy your last couple days have been.

Hina: wait!

You: what?

You notice she was looking at your hand.

Hina: is that an engagement ring?

You: yes.

Hina: he proposed? When?

You: just last night!

Hina: May I look?

You take the ring off and show her.

Hina: it's beautiful.

Then you hear someone around the corner say.

Who just got engaged?

It was yuki. He walks around the corner.

Yuki: so whis getting married?

Hina:(y/n) is hawks proposed to her last night. Isn't that amazing? They are so perfect together.

Yuki: well congrats.

You: thank you both.

You head up to your office and start to go to work.

(Hawks P.O.V)

I arrive at work and walk into the doors of the agency. I was in a great mood. I finally got to be with the best girl in the world. I was scared she waould say no to me asking for her hand in marriage. That was a sigh of relief. Work went great to be honest. I just coukd not wait to see my girl again. I miss her. Even though I was picking her up later. I still missed her.

So once the day was over I rush out and hop on the bike to got pick her up.

(Third person P.O.V)

You see hawks pull up to the door to pick you up.

You run up to him and give him a big kiss.

You: I missed you sooooo much my little birdie.

Just the sight of you made his day even better.

Keigo: I missed you sweet cheeks. Lets go home.