looks like the cats out of the bag

You wake up a few hours later to find your lover not in bed with you. where did he go? You think to yourself. You then hear a noise in the kitchen. You get up to see what his up to see if he is ok.You walk down the hall and into your kitchen to see hawks siting at the table with a glass of water in front of him. Oh hes just getting a drink. You turn around to go back to bed but hawks must have seen you.

Keigo: sorry bunches, did I wake you?

You: no-no your fine I just woke up. I eas just seeing if you were ok.

Keigo: oh- I'm fine hun. I just needed a drink. I'll be with you in just one momment.

You nod and head back to bed, and as promised about two minutes later hawks was back and you you were once again in the comfort of his arms, warmth of his body and wings. You quickly fall back asleep.

************next day***************

You wake up and look at your alam clock. Holy shit it was past noon.

You: hey, nugget

you give him a kiss behind his ear. He lets out a small groan.

You: sweetie it's past noon.

Keigo: really it's noon?

Hawks pokes his head up and looks at the clock.

Keigo: guess we better get up.

The both of you get up and get yourselves dressed.

You: what do you wanna do?

Keigo: I dunno. The news should be on.

Hawks then turns on the TV to wach the news.

( tv news)
"News channel 6 the news that's always right and and keeping an eye out for you."

Weather person: Todays weather is a beautiful 68 degrees. Not a cloud in the sky. We should be seeing more weather like this from now on now that spring if finally here to stay. Now over to niko with the latest hero news about all oir new favorite couple.

This catches your attention and hawks. You sip on your teas as you take a seat on the couch. Just yesterday after noon two of our favorite heros were spent the day together on a romantic date.
I bet your wonering who we may be taking about out there. Well of couse wr are says another reporter. Were talking about hawks and firefly.

(Then the TV shows the picture of (y/n) and hawks in the middle of your little sofe make out.)

Your tea suddenly goes down the wrong way and you start choking. You were able to catch your breath again thanks to hawks.

You: what the fuck how did they get that picture?

Hawks: I have no clue.

You could tell hawks was pissed. Some sick ass paparazzi took a picture of us yesterday kissing on the couch. Hawks looked over and saw your whole face go red. Now everybody knew you and hawks were together.

You and hawks hear a noise ouside. Hawks opens the door and takes a peek outside to find at least 50 or more news reporters and another 50 of both your fans. Hawks was blined by att the flashes of the cameras. He then slams the door shut and stands his back leaned against the door. He lets out a sigh and walks away looking terrified.

You: baby, what is it?

Keigo: don't go ouside at this moment.

You look at him a little worred and proceeded to open the door to see all the people ouside. You stand there completely frozen.