oh baby a little present surprise

Nurae nikka doctor Lee

You/ keigo: what?

They hand you two the photos.

Nurse nikka: she's pregnant.

You gasp at the news and start to cry of joy,then look at hawks, who seams just as surprised.

Keigo: I'm gonna be a dad?
Then he starts to smile. He looks back at you.

Keigo: sweet cheeks.... I love you.

You notice tears start to run down his cheeks. He leans down and gives you a kiss. He then places his hand on your stomach.

Keigo: this is amazing

You: we're going to be parent's.

Doctor Lee: now (y/n) I know this is great news. But you have to take it easy now. Please be careful when it comes to hero work try to limit yourself. Now I know you did not know you where pregnant. But you could have lost the baby today, I also heard you have a habbit to overwork youaelf sometimes. You need to take care of yourself, sleep, eat, dont over do it.

Keigo: I will make sure she is taken care of.

You: keigo, I'll be fine.

Keigo: you would forget to sleep if I didn't tell you to sleep sweet cheeks.

Nurse nikka: recovery girl is here.

After about 20 minutes recover girl was able to fix all your broken bines and heal every bruise.

You: thank you recovery girl.

Recovery girl: you're very welcome miss. Now take care of that baby.

You: I will.

Recover girl goes to walk and and stops right next to hawks

Recovery girl: take care of her hawks. I know her. You would not believe how many times I have had to fix her up.  As ling as I have known her she has always overworked herself.

Keigo: trust me I will take good car of her.

Recovery girl: I know you will.

Doctor Lee: she should be good to go home tomarrow.