truned againt the lover ( PT 2)

( still hawks p.o.v.)

I hear some noise in the room down the hall. I sounds like (y/n).  I tiptoes down the hall and quietly open the door to find her lying on the floor. I put my hand on her chest. I feel her chest rise and fall. Good still breathing. She slowly starts to open her eyes. 

You: Keigo???

Keigo: yes, I'm right here.

I go to lean in to gibe her a kiss but for some reason she shoves me away.

Keigo: ?? Whats wrong???

She gives me this look. A look thats kinda like drop dead.

You: really, you ask what wrong?

Keigo: what are you talking about.

I get up and back away from her. I notice the tattoos on her arm start to glow red. She is getting ready to activate her quirk. Is she going to attack me???

You: you want to know the problem..???? The problem is YOU!!

and just like that the two dragon tattoos she has slowly fade away feom her arms and turn into two huge dragons floating behind her. Then the relization hit me. They used one of the darts on her. Then one of the dragons attack me

Keigo: Fuck!!!

I was able to dodge her attack.

She looked fucking hot though. That was an amazing attack.

She looks at me with a pissed look on her face. She tried to attack again. She used both of her dragons this time. I got burned slightly on my cheek. But it was ok.

Keigo; this is not you. Stop please.

She does not listen. Her dragons cant go no more that 40 feet away from her. So maybe if I fly in the air high enough I might be able to get out of her reach.so so I run outside her still chasing me and throwing attacks.

I take off take off  the sky trying to get out of her reach. Ues I know she can make wings to fly. But really she can only use one or the other. It is either she uses her dragons or her wings. She can use both, but it drains her to easily and her powers are nowhere near as strong. Finally I got out of her reach. At least I thought.

               ( To be continued)