a pleasant morning turned to bad

You wake up the next morning in the arms of your now husband.

You: we're married!!

You kiss him on his forhead, get up and head to the kitchen to make you two some breakfast.

You decided to make pancakes and bacon. You were almost done when you suddenly heard your lover was  awake. He walks over to you and throws his arms around you you gives your cheek a sloppy kiss.

Keigo:  morning, sweet cheeks.

You: good morning birdie.

You: breakfast is almost done honey.

Keigo: aww hun. You made breakfest.

You: yeah.

Keigo: I thought you didn't like to cook?

You: hmmmm it's not that bad.

Hawks kisses your cheek again and moves his hands down to your waist and continues to hold you close to him. He rests his head on your chin.

Keigo: I love you soooo much Sweet cheeks.

You: I love you too birdie.

You start to make a plate for him. You take a cup out of the cabinet.

You: orange juice?

Keigo: yeah. I'd love some.

You and hawks sit down and enjoy your breakfast.

Keigo: this is amazing sweet cheeks.
I had no idea you could cook like this.

You: I have always been great at cooking. I just don't really enjoy it.

You and hawks were having a great morning until you phone starts ringing. It was mount lady. Why is she calling? You pick up the phone to see what the problem was.

You: hello this is firefly speaking.

Yu Takeyama( mount lady): yes this is mount lady. We really need yours and hawks help As soon as possible. The city got attacked and we need all the help we can get.

You: we will be there.
You look over at hawks
You: baby, the other hero's need us.

He gives you a nod and you both run to your room to put your hero outfit on.

You both get down to the city to see mount lady,eraserhead, endeavor and midnight trying to hold the villian back. You could tell it was hard for them. And most of the heros where wearing down.

You ativate your quirk and two dragons apear behind you. You have never seen this villian. His quirk was a lot like mount lady's. But unlike mount lady he can make himself all sizes and even bigger than her.

Hawks: MOUNT LADY WE'RE HERE.

She let out a sigh

Yu Takeyama: thank you so much.

You and hawks take a moment to look at the enemy.

Endeavour attacks him with a huge flame. This flame was as huge as the villian himself. He left a huge burn on the villian making him yelp in pain.

Enji todoroki: damn it not enough.

You notice the heat feom the flames is making the villian weaker. You look over at hawks who is still thinking if a plan

You: hawks I have an idea.

Keigo: whats your plan sweet cheeks?

You: Endeavour! We need your help.

Enji todoroki: WHAT!

you could tell he was mad because his plan did not go the way he wanted.

You: I have a plan

Enji todoroki: WELL SPILL IT THEN!

You: my quirk has to do with flames and your quirk is hell flame. I noticed after you attacked him with your flames. He started to ware down- become weaker.

Enji todoroki: so you suggest?

You: maybe if we attack him together using our flames and make him weaker. Not only are we making him weaker. But we are also distracting him to where the other hero's can attack him.

Enji todoroki: not a bad plan. Let's hope it works.

You nod and ativate your quirk again releaing the two dragons from your arms. You and endeavor both use your flames and attack the villain with all you got. The flames both you made where at least a few thousand feet in the air, and like you guessed the villian suddenly became verry weak giving the other hero's time to attack him. It was a mattwr of time before the villian stated to fall. As he fell he knocked over a building, you were to tired you over did you power making flames that big so you did not notice the building falling right behind you.

Keigo: HUN LOOK OUT!!

Hawks tried to save you but the building fell right on top of you before he could get there.

Endovour: oh SHIT-

Keigo: NO- NO NO NO

Hawks and endeavour run over and try to take the building debris off you. The other heros run over and help them. They were to uncover you but you were out cold.

Yu Takeyama: she's not-

Shouta Aizawa: no she's not dead. But we need to get to a hospital fast.... Or she will be. The paramedics should be on there way.

Hawks holds you close to him until your taken from him by the paramedics.

(At the hospital)

Keigo: how is she?

You: you could have just asked me birdie. I'm right here.

Keigo: I know you sweet cheeks, you'll just tell me your fine so I dont worry about you.

Doctor Lee: she's doing fine hawks. So far he injuries are not as bad as we thought. The Building fall on her to where she was stuck in the window area. If you know what I mean. That's what saved her she has a boken wrist and leg but recover girl should be able to fix that. Now we are doing ultra sounds to see if there is internal bleeding.

Nurse nikka: we have some news. I have the autra sound photo.

Doctor Lee:  let's see what they look like?

Nurse nikka: she is-

The nurse hands the photos ovwr to the doctor

Doctor Lee: oh my she is.