Confessions

You and hawks sit down on one of the beds. Hawks looks over at you. He sighs

You: yes?

Keigo: nothing

You: no, there is something on your mind. 

Keigo: there is something I would like to tell you.

You: go on.

Keigo: you know nevermind.

You: no, what is it.

Keigo: may I call you by your first name?

You: yeah. I dont se why not. As long as I can call you by your first name.

He suddenly get nervous. Then smashes his lips on yours. He continues to kiss you. He puts his hand on your arm. You start to kiss him back. Making him feel more confident and his kiss starts to feel more soft and sweet. After a little while of soft kisses. He pulls away.

Keigo: I'm sorry

You: you like me??? Is that why you where so nervous?

Keigo: yes I was just scared to tell you.

You: chicken

You grab his colar then give him a kiss.  In the middle of your kiss you can hear him whisper under his breath

Keigo: *whispering* I love you.

You: love you to.

He then takes you and puts you on your back and gives you butterfly kisses. All other your body.

You: keigo??

You actually like it and want him. You want him bad. You can feel his hands touch your body. His hands go up and down. They stop once they get to your hips. He grabs them, then starts to rub them. He looks at you for approval. You nod. He takes off your pants.but leaving you panties on. He keeps his hands on your hips. And pulls you closer to him. You are now right in front of him. He reaches down at your woman area. He starts to rub through your panties. You can feel yourself getting warm. Getting wet. He begins to rub harder. Now your panties are getting wet where his fingers are.

You: keigo-

He stops. Then starts to pull your panties off to reveal you hot, wet area. 
He takes off his shirt and pants then crawls on top of you. You reach his dick and feel it. You realize how big he is then you feel it rise. You move your hand fast. You can feel him rise. His dick is now poking you. You like that feeling. It tickled. You try to pull his underwear down. But you cant get them down completely, So he finishes for you. He then reaches up you shirt and rakes off your bra and jiggels your tits he then reachegs behind you and pulls you shirt over your head. You look at him.

You: baby, get in me.

He rubs his dick on your on you opening.

You: KEIGO!!!!

and with one big thrust he is inside you. You let out a huge moan. He slowly starts to to pick up the pace.

Keigo: baby your tight.

You: you're so big. Keigo DEEPER. OH MY GOD. Harder.

Keigo: oh babe. Your perfect.

He accepts you request and his thrusts become faster. The then takes his wings and flaps them around a bit. Then uses them to push you shoulders down. So then you have no choice but to allow his dick to go deeper inside you.

You: AHHHHHHHH FUCK AHHHHHHHHHHHH

keigo: baby that's beautiful.

You can't help but to make a lewd face as more moans leave your body.

Keigo: baby.

He leans down and wipers sweet but kinky thoughts in your ear.

Keigo: your the most beautiful person ever.

He thrust into you again you scream his name he continues to whisper in your ear. This whole town is going to know my name. 

He keeps got g faster and faster.

You: AHHHHH- KEIGO I'M AHHHHH- GONNA CUM.

You cum all over him making him moan he stops and takes it in. He's so proud of himself. He made you cum first. He starts to thrust again. This time even harder than before. After a few minutes he starts to get sloppy with his thrusts.

Keigo: thanks babe now I'm gonna cum-

You: do it baby.

You feel his warm seed fill your insides. You let out on last moan before he takes himself out of you
Then you both fall asleep. His arm and wings wraped around you.

Keigo: Goodnight sweetcheeks

You: night birdie