The Backfire

《Nightmare's Mansion》

Cross was sitting upside down on the couch scrolling on MultiTube, he quickly sits up "Uhhh...Somebody!"
Killer and Horror walked into the living room "You called?" Cross turns his phone to them "Look, some monsters are saying error is a fake, and they're mad that he got famous even though he's a fraud" Horror shrugs "let them be mad..." Killer agrees "Yeah, who cares what they say" Cross scrolls lower "This is why, they're gonna hunt error down and punish him for his lies" killer and horror look at each other ".  .  .pfft!! Hahahahahahah!! Really!? Hahaha and what are they gonna do? Hahahah!! And they call us Phsyco!" Cross scrolls even lower "They say they have the equipment and skill to track him down, beat and expose him on the internet. . .Live" Killer walks back to the kitchen "This is error were talking about, he won't let a bunch of wimpy monsters mess with him like that" Horror agrees "And If they do find and mess with him, we'll teach'em a lesson they'll NEVER forget" Cross laughs "Your right, what am I worried about?"

《CandyTale》

"I'm pretty sure this Au should be called CavityTale hehe, I'm mean look at this" error bends over and picks a flower "This is a flower, but here it's a lollipop, Just filled with sweets. But I can't even tell you how much I love these trees, it's made of chocolate, I love chocolate, it's the best candy" he pulls a peice off of the tree and eats it "so good, also someone in the comments asked me how many tongues I have, at first I thought That's a weird question, but then I saw nightmare and everyone else had one tongue, so now I feel like a weirdo but to answer your question I have about 5 tongues. . .You probably saw my tongues one time and wanted to know, I don't blame you" Error kills flowey and continues walking "I actually don't come here a lot. . .the air here smells so sweet, the snow here is sugar and I heard everyone here is made of candy too but I'm sure that's a lie, hold up" Error shoots his strings at someone who saw him...they got away "Damn. . .I better make this quick, before they call ink" Error pause his camera and gets to work
*moments later*
*recording* Error sees ink in the distance "Oh no.." Ink gets closer "Error!!" Error groans "What squid!?" Ink runs towards him, error jolts and runs away "Error Stop!" Error kept running "No!" Ink tackles him "gotcha!" Error squirms "ink move!" Ink gets off of him and helps him up. Error adjusts his camera, Inks eyelights starred up "Error I watched your videos!" Error blushes "y-you did!?" Ink nods "yeah! There pretty good!! .  .  .Are you recording now?" Error sighs "yes-" "Can I be apart of it!?" Error thinks for a seco- "No" Ink saddens "why not? I can be super interesting and fun!!" Error walks away "No ink, go away" Error crushes the code and leaves through a portal. Ink follows closely behind "Okay were gonna talk about that later but Please error let me be apart of it!! I won't annoy you! We could make a cool video together!!" Error looks at ink. Ink made puppy dog eyes *Super affective* "sigh* fine, but this one time, this won't be an everyday thing" Ink hugs him "Thank you!!" Error smiles a little "Whatever, so where to?" Ink paints a portal "My place!! I got a cool thing to show you!" Error shrugs "okay" They go in and end up in ink's art room "I was inspired by your knitting and sowing video I made a sweater!!" He runs around the room and pulls out a big blue sweater with a cat on the front "Here we go" ink runs over to error and grabs the camera, he pulls the sweater over error's head "Hehe! you look good!" Error started scratching is body "It's a little itchy, you must've forgot to flip the patches before sowing the cat to it. Ink giggled "I thought it wasn't important" error scratches more "Well it was. . .what's that?" Error grabs a book off the floor titled Error. Ink snatches it away "Nothing! It's just called that for many reasons that you don't need to know about!" Error smirks "Okay, what's the rainbow things?" Ink looks at it "Oh! That's my scarf collection, I have a scarf of every color of the rainbow" Error inches his way to ink, he grabs the book and opens it "Hey!! Give it back!!" Error wrapped ink in his strings "Calm down inky, I'm just looking at a few pages" *evil laughter* Error flips through the book "Oh wow, you drew me like one of your French girls" Ink laughed "Pfft Hahahah That was perfect hehehe. ..but seriously give it back" error flipped through it more "aw cool I look like anime and I look pretty good here too. What were you worried about? This is nic-. . ." Ink sweated, error stood there looking at it, he pulled his glasses out and put them on "..okay that's better, oh cool I like this style" error closes the book and unties ink "I still don't know why you didn't want me to read it, was it because you were embarrassed about drawing me? Hehehe" error teases. Ink wipes his sweat away 'Good thing he didn't get to the yaoi part' he thinks to himself. Ink walks over with the camera "Whatcha doing?" Error holds up ink's bucket of glue "Why do you have a gallon of glue in this bucket?" Ink shrugs "I can't remember what it was for"

*Meanwhile*

"Oh my gawd where is ink and that glue?" Dream was holding up falling wallpaper. A bunny monster walks out "You guys can come back next time, it's no problem" Dream shakes his head "Its okay, he'll be back soon, hopefully he didn't forget.."

"It was probably not important" error smirks "let's prank someone with this" Ink smiles "Yeah! Who?" Error evily smirks "let's get...nightmare" 

Nightmare sat on his couch, watching tv. Quietly a portal opens up above him, error pours the glue on top of him "OH GAWD!! WHAT THE HELL!?" Nightmare looks up "ERROR YOU SON OF A BI-" error closes the portal, Ink and him fall backwards laughing "Did you see his face!? Hahaha!!" Being over filled with joy and excitement, Ink throws up, error jolts away "Oh jeez!!.  .  .way to ruin a moment, ink" Ink laughs a little "sorry...hehe"

*later*

After cleaning up and uploading the video, error gets ready to leave. Ink folds the sweater he made and handed it to error "Thanks for letting me be part of your video" error waves as he walks towards his portal "No problem. . .I had fun, bye ink" Ink smiles, he suddenly remembers "gasp* Stop destroying the Aus!!" Error chuckles as he closes the portal behind him.

Dream walks into the house "Ink!!!!!!!"    "Oh yeah I forgot about that too! Hehe"

I know it's late, but I wanted to post a chapter, it was on my mind all day
I hope you enjoyed this
Have a nice day/night

Bah bye