Fangirls/fanboys

Error walks into the living room with a box in his hands. Nightmare looks up at him "What's that?" Error sits next to him "I don't know, ever since cross set up that P.O. box, mysterious boxes has been piling up in my room." Cross takes a seat next to error "I put them in your room, you don't have an address so you have to use my P.O. box." Error opens the box and pulls out a securely wrapped gift. He unwraps it. . . It was a note "Hi destroyer, I'm your biggest fan!! I love You! But you and nightmare look so cute together!" Error and nightmare look at each other "What!? No! Gross!!" They say at the same time. Cross grabs the note and reads it "pfft!! Hahahaha oh my gawd!! You two look so cute together!! Hahaha!!. . .whew. . .that was funny, wait the bottom says they left you two a gift" cross pulls some errormare fanart out of the box. Error and nightmare's faces lit up with blush, they both teleported away ". . . BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHA KILLER DUST HORROR COME HERE!!" the rest of the gang shot downstairs and sits next to cross "What is it?" Cross hands them the picture as he cry laughs on the floor ".  .  .Errormare?.  .  .Hahahahahaha!" They all fell on the floor laughing. Error ran downstairs "it's not funny!! It weird and rude!!" Error grabs the stuff and puts it back into the box. He throws it out the window as killer screamed "yeet!!" That only made the rest of the gang laugh harder.
Killer had an Idea, he Teleports upstairs. . .*Few seconds later* killer teleports back with the rest of error's fan mail. Error glares at him "What are you doing with that?" Cross grabs the camera and sets it up in front of the couch. Killer places the boxes in front of the couch as well.  They sit error on the couch and sit next to him. Killer hands error a box "you're gonna open this fan mail and post it on your channel!" Error's eyelights disappears "What!? Heck no!! This stuff is cursed!" Cross pushed the timer button and teleported in his seat "to late" the camera started recording.
"Uh Hey guys, number1glitch here. . .sigh* I recently made a P.O. box and I already got a bunch of fan mail, Also I'm here with the gang" Killer waves "Knife to meet you!" Cross smiles "heya" dust winks "sup!" Horror smiles creepily "nice to eat'cha" Error mentally face Palmed "Okay so let open the first box" error grabs a box and opens it "okay so this is a condom. . .Why is there a condom, come on guys it's our first box and its already weird" the gang began snickering. Error grabs the note at the bottom "For you and ink. . ." 'beeeeeeeeeeeep' Error.exe has crashed. Cross got up laughing and paused the camera

*moments later*
*recording*

Error wakes back up..
"WHAT THE FUCK!? WHY WOULD YOU. . .nevermind" Killer rolled of the couch "hahahahahaha I can't- hahahaha a condom hahaha broo that's not right hehehe" he gets back on the couch "I'm good now" Error opens the next package "This is a pair of boots, why would I need a pair of boots?" Error reads the note "do a cowboy dance. .why?" Dust laughs "you have to do it" error groans, he puts the boots on, gets up and does a cowboy dance "pfft hahahahahah!!!" Error blushes and sits back down
"This one is a bag of old donuts...gross" error opens another one "it's a note. .thank toby fox. . It says Call me baby and..cum..in..my. . . WHAT THE HELL!?"  *Technical Difficulties* "Okay this one seems normal, it's a scarf with a note. . .oh no, it says Thank you for teaching me how to knit/sow I really appreciate it and I made you a scarf wuv you destroyer~" Error blushed, he wraps the scarf around his neck "I love it, thank you" The gang awws him "oh shut it" Error picks up another package "Oh, it's for killer and horror" Killer and horror shoots up "Yay!" Killer opens it and it's a Large Knife and an Axe. Horror picks up the axe and hugs it *happy horror noises* Killer grabs the knife and inspects it "hmm Not bad but I've seen sharper" he puts it in his jacket. Error opens the next box "Oh wow this feels like liquid is in it" he opens it "Okay- .  .  .Blood. . .It's blood in here" horror perks up "blood?" Error reads the note "Don't worry it's animal blood, I heard horror was a cannibal" error thinks for a second "Technically if it's animal blood it's not cannibalism" Dust chuckles "Unless it's monster animal blood"  Horror saddens "Aw Human blood tastes better. . . . .wait how the heck do you get monster blood, we dust" Error cuts his arm, blood trickles down his arm as his Hp goes down a little. "We only dust when we die but we only bleed when slightly damaged" Dust chuckles "of course you would know, Mr. Au Destroyer and why do you guys keep saying my name? hehe" everyone laughs. Killer plays with his new knife "Why we are all named after our Au but your just called dust? Hehe don't people call you murder sans?" Dust nods "Yeah" "is your Au MurderTale or DustTale?" Dust shrugs "both"
Cross picks up the bag of blood "how do you get this much blood?" Error shrugs "I dunno, but the real question is why would you get this much blood for stranger?"

After a while they came to the last package "Okay last one. . .minus all the wierd stuff like the voodoo doll, the hate notes, Shipping us together, the jacket made from goats fur, the bag of fart and the porn image-
Killer spoke out "I like that one" error glared at him "shut up killer, minus all that, I'm kinda excited to see this last one. . ." He opens the package and reads the note "We will find you fruad and make you pay for your lies. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Well thanks for watching, we will see you later, please stop sending gifts bye" they turn the camera off.
Dust stands up "What the hell was that?" Cross looks at the note "it's the same guys who threatened error the first time, I think they're serious"
Killer gets up "It doesn't matter but do you know what is serious? The covid 19" Error stands up and goes into the kitchen "Um that's a respiratory infection, it infects your lungs and last time I checked we don't have lungs and most of this multiverse still lives underground, nothing to worry about for us" Killer agrees and goes upstairs.

I just remembered
Everyone in UnderTale lives underground
Bruh! Imma go jump down there with them! I don't wanna be up here!
But seriously stay safe and wash your hands
Also disinfect your phone, it's the dirtiest thing you own
Hope you enjoyed this small chapter
Have a nice day/night

Bah bye!