𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

SONG: RINI - APHRODITE

_.THIRD PERSON

"Where are we?!" Miracle said looking around at the fancy neighborhood.

In all her twenty - three years of living on earth, she has never seen house's like the one she was seeing now. Yeah, she might've seen them on tv but never in person. The only two-story houses she saw were the townhouses in her neighborhood, and it wasn't like anything that she was looking at right now. The roads were even, the cars in the driveways were sleek and fancy, and there wasn't a basketball hoop in the middle of the road weighed down by cylinder blocks.

Miracle was soaking up the view when Jax decided to ruin the moment. "Close your mouth unless you want my dick in it." He said with his signature smirk

He found it quite amusing, the way she reacted to the houses. He should've known that she'd never seen houses this big. Her kind doesn't really grow up in these types of houses, cars, and neighborhoods; and even though it was wrong to think in such a way, that's how Jax thought.

"You always find a way to ruin things with your nasty ass mouth. Just let me enjoy the house." She said playing with Kehlani.

Jax looked at the mirror to look at Miracle but his eyes caught the bright hazel ones that looked back at him. His heart flutter as she looked at him with pure curiosity and wonder.

When Jax thought about kids— which was rarely, he always thought he would have kids with Samantha, and if not some Italian girl his mom put him with, not Miracle. But when he saw her at the club, and the way she stood up to him, it made him want her. Now she blessed him with a daughter, and even though he wanted to scare her future boyfriends and spoil her, he also wanted to run as far as possible and forget about the little creation he helped make.

Pulling up to the family house, Jax placed his fingerprint on the keypad before driving in through the gates. He made sure his men's guns weren't visible and that all his meetings were canceled. The so-called "family house" was far from the regular household. Instead, this is where he handles his "business" and a place where he would mess around with his flings