𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐭 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫 | 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐞

𝘽𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙡𝙮 𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩 🙂

This is for wattpad and the folks who flagged the original book you big fat nasty smelling ugly bitch. Why you took my motherfuckin book off with your trifflin dirty racist ass.

You big fat bitch oompa loompa body ass bitch I'm coming up there and I'm gonna beat the f*ck out of whoever flagged my book, and don't even call the police today cause I'm gonna come up there unexpected and wait on your motherfuckin ass bitch.

I'm coming to beat the f*ck out of you bitch cause you did that on purpose with your aundry racist ass. Thin haired bitch watch I'm coming up there to f*ck you up bitch I'm telling you watch I know what kind of car you drive I'm gonna wait on you and I'm gonna beat your ass bitch cause Imma show you not to play with POP_OFF books bitch thats the first thing you did and you got me fucked up cause bitch I told you to leave if you can't handle it...

Now that's out of the way, here's the
DISCLAIMER

For all of you who did not see the MATURE CONTENT in the bio of this book before you clicked, this book contains MATURE CONTENT.

Which means there's violence. Fighting, killing, attempted murder, a little bit of torture- you get the jizz.

Adult themed concept. Oral sex, penetration sex, vanilla sex, rough sex, all that good shit. Some of these sex scenes might also contain a gif, so if y'all don't like it, DON'T READ.

This book will also contain a lot of profanity, so if you still have the mindset that a woman shouldn't curse as much just logged tf off cuz I can't DEALLLL!!!

We all grown here, therefore some of y'all should be able to handle the heat. I'm not writing a bland, unseasoned book just because it got taken down. This book will be exactly like the original ad if you don't like it I advise you to keep it pushing.

BOOK SCHEDULE

BOOK SCHEDULE

If you read my stories before then you know I really don't have a schedule. The way how I update my book is that I set a goal for that specific chapter. If that goal is reached then I update. The faster the goal is reached the faster you get an update. The whole thing is a team effort. You give me what I want and I give you what you want, and for all the people who are confused here is an example.

At the end of the chapter I'll put a specific goal. If I come back and see that you surpass the goal, such as this one then I'll update faster than you could say 'billy bob f*cked his cousin.'

But now that everything out of the way🙂 I hope you all enjoy His Baby. Please comment and vote so we can get back to where we used to be. I love y'all and enjoy.

 I love y'all and enjoy