𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍

"Eat me," Miracle moaned as Jax pushed her panties to the side.

"You wet for daddy huh?" He asked as he inspected her. It was evident that Miracle was aroused. Her inner thighs were wet with her juices as her vagina dripped. Her body would jolt and her moans would echo through the room and bounce off of the wall just by a simple touch.

Jax had her wrapped around his finger, and there was no way Miracle was going to unwind. Not until shes pleased that is.

"You know Miracle, I should be bending you over and spanking you." He whispered, his voice vibrating against her thighs.

He kissed her smooth skin in between her legs before moving over to her abdomen and kissing it, completely ignoring her pleading heat.

"Can you stop stalling. Please" Miracle pleased as she pushed Jax's face towards her throbbing heat.

Jax looked at her with a sly look on his face before kissing her sensitive nub. "Whatever you say mi amore," he said before taking a long lick.

Miracle let out a moan as she racked her fingers through Jax's hair. He pulled her lips apart so he could get a clear look at her swollen clit. Using his thumb, Jax gently presses on it.

Miracle body shudders against Jax, and he couldn't help but smile. He loved how her body completely fell victim to his assaults and how it reacted whenever he touched her. He knew that she might not like him, but her body spoke a whole different story, one that Jax liked.

Jax removed his thumb from her clit and replaced it with his cool tongue, assaulting while simultaneously sucking up all of Miracle juices.

"Fuck!" Miracle exclaimed gripping the sheets.

Jax smile against her, content with what he was doing but not completely satisfied. With one swift motion, Jax slipped his index finger in and began to fuck Miracle at a dangerously slow pace.

"I think these are in the way." He spoke flicking her underwear. Ripping them off her body, Jax sent them flying across her old room as he dips down into her.