𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

T H I R D  P E R S O N

T H I R D P E R S O N

"I just think the movie was underwhelming." Jax said as both him and Miracle walked out the movie theater and to the car.

"I would have have to agree to disagree. It was a kids movie but it was hilarious. Plus, I think Kehlani would have to disagree with you. She was the main one giggling even though I'm pretty sure she didn't know what was going on." Miracle cooed as she kissed Kehlani on the cheek.

"Of course she's a baby," Jax replied as he played with her small dainty hands.

The more time he spent with Kehlani was the more his attitude changed. Jax was always angry, even when he was happy he was still angry, but around Kehlani he was only happy. It was as if though her aura alone attacked the negative side of his and reeled out the pure emotions he stored away.

"You know, this is the most fun I had in a while." He confessed as he watched Miracle buckle up Kehlani.

All he could do was admire her beauty. He loved the way how she took car of their daughter, and how she was so confident in doing so. She didn't let the stares they receive bother her, instead she embraced it. She figured it was bound to happen since both her and Jax were totally polar opposites. He was tall, pale,  emo looking guy wearing all black holding hands with a thick brown skin girl with a black and white outfit and a baby. Its was a sight to see.

"Well it was nice to be you're source of entertainment," Miracle smiled as she closed the door and turned to him.

So many things ran through her head. She couldn't help to feel attracted towards him but, she also hated his guts. In just a couple of hours he managed to grab, bruise, threaten, and disrespect her and her child and now he wants to act like a big happy family. Maybe that's what he was looking for but Miracle didn't want anything to do with him.

"How about you and Kehlani come over my place—." Jax tried to say but Miracle cut him off.

"I'm flattered but I don't think that's a good idea. J-just carry me home, please." Miracle said as she got in the front seat.  Closing the door, Jax contemplated on should he press the situation more. He wanted her, but he hated begging.