𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

| 𝐉𝐀𝐗 |

| 𝐉𝐀𝐗 |

Just when my day was going good it got even better. I thought killing his family was enjoyable, but I knew this was going to be even more worthwhile. I've been searching for a man that was 'dead' for the past month and now I had him, and I was going to savor the moment.

It didn't take me long to get to the 'den. The smell of blood and bleach filled my nostril and I couldn't help but to smile. It was my favorite scent, right after Miracle's.  People who were on the wrong side of the boat called it hell while this was my safe haven. Its one of the only places were I can release all of my pent up stress.

I took off my jacket and tossed it to one of my best friend, Jason who had just finish warming up on the bastard who dared try to betray me.

"What did I miss?" I asked.

"Nothing much. I was contemplating on if I should wack him or not but I decided to wait on you. I know how you when when I finish the fun without you." Jas said happy.

There was a thin line between sane and insane and although I was far from a saint, Jason has crossed over that line and was never coming back. Had he he not been my best friend I would be concern—hell, I still am.

Jason drop the pliers that had a single tooth attach to it as he stepped back. Although he didn't kill him the man was as good as dead. If he's gone this far without talking then he isn't going to budge. Nevertheless, it wasn't bad to try.

"Are you I ready to talk Sonny?" I asked crouching down.

"Fuck off!" He yelled his blood splattering into my face.

I wiped the crimson liquid off, my patience instantly snapping as I my fist connected to his nose. A crack echoed through the den and I was sure that it was broken. He didn't cry out and instead he but his tongue trying to hold it together. He was a tough motherfucker. It was absolutely amusing to watch. So amusing a slight chuckle passed my lips.

"First, you steal my money and get three of my men hurt in your little scheme. Second, you thought planning an attack on my sister was smart, and then you spit on me." I said calmly taking my shirt off.

"Pass me the clippers Jas." I said holding my hand out.

I soon felt the cold object in the palm of my hand and a sudden wave of power came over me. "Pull his pants down please." I said never breaking eye contact with him. I want my eyes to be the last thing he see before he dies.

He had some balls trying to violate my sister and to steal from me. It's a shame he won't have them anymore. Opening the clippers I grabbed onto his prized jewels and yanked it until it fully came off. His cries and screams filled up the room as I watched the men around me looked uneasy.

There it goes. There goes the cry I've been waiting for.

"Pass me the knife." I asked dropping the clippers.

"Here," I Jas said his smile reaching his eyes.

"I would love to stay here, eat some popcorn, and watch you die slowly but I got business to handle." I walked behind him as I lifted his head up.

"Any last words?" I asked amused.

"Go to hell." He cursed.

"Don't worry, you'll see me there." I said before slashing his neck.

I felt as his blood poured onto my hands making me groan. I think I might just nut.

"You're psychotic." Jas said smiling at me.

"Thanks, it comes naturally." I said dropping the knife.

"Call the cleaners and tell them to come clean this up. I gotta go take a shower." I said walking away.

| 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐋𝐄 |

Where is he?

He been gone since eight o'clock and it's now two o'clock in the morning.  He hasn't picked up any of my calls or texts and it was starting to piss me off.

With a groan, I got up from the bed and grabbed my phone before heading downstairs. I turned on the kitchen light and grab the leftovers as my mind began to wander.

If he was staying out late then okay, but he could have at least have some sympathy and answer his phone. There is literally no way in hell he doesn't have his phone.

"Ugh, where is he?" I huffed sharing out my plate.

"Right here," I heard a deep voice behind me.

Startled from his sudden appearance, goosebumps took over my body. I wanted him to come home, but now that he was here all I wanted was for him to leave again. Don't get me wrong, I'm relieved that he's okay, but that still doesn't mean he's not going to get the cold shoulder.

"The hell is your problem?" He asked turning me around.

He's been drinking and I could tell. The alcohol emitting from his breath was way too strong for him to had one drink. It smelt like a frat house near the booze table. Out of habit I scrunched my nose as I stepped away from him.

"Where were you?" I asked folding my hand over my chest.

"I was work-" He tried to say but I cut him off.

"Don't lie to me." I said staring up at him.

I gave him a once over and something immediately caught my eye.

A hickey.

A big redish- purple hickey that contrasted with his pale skin.

"What the fuck is that!" I asked turning his neck to examine it.

"What's what?" He said walking away from me.

"Why the fuck do you got a hickey on your neck?!" I asked following after him.

"Why do you care?! We are not together!" He shot back as he turned to face me.

"When you eat my pussy, when you won't even tolerate the idea of me dating another man, and when you put this ring on my finger--- real or not, you signed an agreement. You ain't about to have me looking dumb in these streets and neither are you going to fuck with me then give me something from one of your dollar store ass broad!" I yelled.

"Ahh shut the fuck up, because I don't owe you shit. We aren't together." He said rolling his eyes.

"You know what go ahead. All I have to say is that when I start riding another man dick I hope you don't have  anything to say." I said trying to walk away but he grabbed me.

He had my arm in a vice grip as he pulled me close."Hickey and fucking someone are two different things."

"Why you care? Remember, we aren't not together." I said calmly before walking away.

•••

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

• absolutely sickening. The last time I updated was June 4, 2020 and honestly I'm fucking shocked, because AINT no way time flew like that.

• I honestly and completely forgot about this book. I wrote this when I was really young and now that I'm going over it, it's so cringe that I'm changing or completely writing chapters over again.

• I can't/won't make any promises that updates with me consistent but I'll try