SYNOPSIS

Si Robin na siguro ang pinakamasayang babae sa mundo. Wala na siyang ibang hihilingin pa dahil para sa kanya nasa kanya na ang lahat. Natupad na ang pangarap niyang makapag-aral sa US. 

She thought everything was fine but she was wrong. She was so happy and contented until her parents dropped a bomb that destroyed her big time.

She wanted to curse her parents. She wanted to tell them how much she hated them but she couldn't. She couldn't even speak a single word but cry. She couldn't take it! How could they do such thing to their child? Their only child! They always say how much they love her but what happened? Why did she have to suffer like that? Why ?

She was only eighteen years old when she was forced to a wedding engagement. 

Just a snap, 

She got married to a guy that she haven't even met. She doesn't even know how her husband looks like. 

From Robinace Marino, she is now Mrs. Robinace Marino- Revello.

Sobrang namimiss na niya ang Italya kung saan siya lumaki at ipinanganak. Namimiss na niya ang kanyang mga magulang. At dahil siya ang pinakamalas na tao sa mundo at may pinakamagulong buhay hindi pa din siya makakaapak sa kanyang bansang pinagmulan.

After seven years of staying in the US, the time has come for her to go home. Philippines. Pilipinas na ang kanyang magsisilbing tahanan.

It's time to face the reality. Her real life.

See you Mio Marito....