CHAPTER 1

Shaw's face was getting darker and darker as he gritted his teeth. He ignored all the employees who greeted him as he walked towards his office. He was pissed because he just received a call from his mother that his wife is coming to his house next month. They have been married for seven years now but they haven't seen each other ever since. Guess it is the right time to meet each other but for him it will never be right. All about his wife and their fuckin' marriage were wrong.

Shaw and his mom took forever arguing but it didn't change anything. He couldn't do anything. He just gave up and let her mom talked as if he actually listening to her words.

It's been an hour since he arrived at his office but he is still mad. He couldn't make himself calm just by sitting in his chair and work his ass off. He grabbed his car keys as he walked out of his office and made his way to the parking lot. He drove his ass like Baby in Baby Driver as he reached his destination. The Club Red.

" Hey man! You're too early. What's up? " The club's owner greeted him as he gave him a man hug.

He just shrugged ignoring the question as he walked past at the club's owner and sat onto the couch. He laid his back comfortably as he closed his eyes and released a deep sigh.

Zeref the club's owner let his friend calm down. He knew there was something bothering him but he didn't ask him.

" I'll be back. " He said as he made his way out of the VIP room exclusively for the gang. Shaw nodded as he roamed his eyes around the room to get the thought of the conversation with her mom off of his mind.

The thought of living in the same roof with his wife made him more frustrated. He ruffled his hair and let out a frustrated groan every time his wife flashes through his head. This is so annoying! He shut his eyes again hoping that he would fall asleep to forget his wife as the loud annoying noises banged his ear.

" Surprise mthrfckrs! "

" What the fuck! " He snapped at them. His asswipe friends were grinning like an idiot while entering the room and slammed their bodies onto the couch immediately. What an annoying bastards! He was ready to curse them to life when Zeref appeared at the door. Shaw glared at him dangerously.

" Hey man! Thanks for letting us know that our precious Mr. Shaw fucking Revello is going to throw a party tonight. What a nice timing bud. " Laxus said sarcastically as he smirked looking at Shaw.

" Cool! Let the party begin mthrfckrs! " Asher said as he took off his coat and waved it in to the air like a cowboy riding a horse. Oh wait, cowboy? So it means riding a cow right? Well, nevermind.

Zeref motioned his hand to the waiters behind him to follow him inside and serve their drinks.

The party has begun and everyone was enjoying the "party". Dancing like a highschool girls who skipped their Friday classes and went into the club wasting their asses off. They were all tipsy already but still have no idea what they were celebrating for.

The room is soundproof that was why they had their own music. The empty cans and bottles were scattered on the floor. They were busy laughing and dancing but Shaw was still shut ignoring the crazy dumbasses. He was staring at his glass sharply as the music stopped making the room filled in silence. All the eyes were glaring at Laxus who turned off the music and the culprit why the party interrupted.

" What? " Laxus asked innocently.

" Why the fuck did you turn off the music you idiot! " His twin Magnus snapped at him.

" Turn it on Laxus. I wanna dance more. "  Zeref said as he swayed his hips from left to the right pointing his fingers to his friends one by one.

" Come on. " Everyone was complaining.