CHAPTER 4

Ace couldn't understand herself why she couldn't push the man away. She didn't know why her body liked the feeling of their lips touching. 

Shaw knew that what he did was inappropriate, he saw it in the woman's face but when the woman didn't show any violent reaction, he grabbed the opportunity to continue the kiss while the woman's mouth was still in O. 

Shaw smiled when he saw the shocked face of the gorgeous woman. His body was burning from the anticipated sensation. He was so attracted to her. Well, it wasn't hard for him to seduce Ace as it was so obvious that the woman was also attracted to him. He is Shaw Revello, no one can resist his charms anyway. Plus, the woman is a waitress in Club Red, that made Shaw confident even more. There was no way the woman would refuse him as almost all the waitresses in the club are "pets". 

Their lips started dancing in sync.

Shaw bit Ace's bottom lip as he sucked and nipped it that made the woman let out a whimper. He smirked.

" Hmm... "

The woman wrapped her arms around his neck as Shaw kissed her fervently. They weren't in their right mind anymore. Ace's innocent soul was no longer in her body.

I have to find it soon when the slutty soul of mine is no longer in control.

She wanted to get through of that burning desire but her body said otherwise. She knew it wasn't the right time to prioritize her pleasure but she didn't care anymore. The handsome man was driving the fuck out of her crazy.

They were kissing like there was no tomorrow. Sucking and nipping like a hungry animal. They were both thirsty and craving for each other. Their tongues were fighting wildly as their bodies tensed up because of the hot scene.

" Hmmmm... " She moaned when she felt Shaw's hand wandering in her perfectly curved body. Enjoying the warmth of Shaw's hand, she got more tensed when she suddenly felt a tingling sensation as Shaw slightly massaged her two cupcakes while teasing the sweet little cherries on it.

" Ohh...god hmmm... " She moaned in ecstasy.

" You like that? " He asked.

She just closed her eyes as she nodded while biting her bottom lip. Watta whore Robin.

Her mind was so busy of the thought being a whore when she felt her body get colder which made her realized that her top was taken off already. Her face slightly lit up a red shade of embarrassment. Thank god Shaw didn't see it because he was so busy staring at her fully naked top.

Shaw's eyes got brighter gawking at the beautiful sight. He didn't think twice as he slowly laid the woman in the soft bed placing himself on top of her as he put the inviting little beads inside his sinful mouth. Robin caught her breath because of Shaw's sudden action.

" Ohhh... Fuck! That feels good... " She couldn't help but moaned. Moan like a slut again. She was being a whore. Congrats to her. After these, she was going to throw a party for being an innocent whore of the year.

Yeah I'm an innocent whore.

Shaw was still busy playing Ace's pink nipples as he sucked one into another swirling his tongue that made the beautiful Ace arched her back and released a sweet moan. A moan that made Shaw lost it. He was ready to take off of Ace's slutty soul 'cause her innocent soul had already gone and it was nowhere to be found. She couldn't believed she'd turned into a whore wearing a slutty armor just to win the bloody battle.

Shaw was enjoying hearing the sweet moans of the gorgeous woman as he kept on pleasuring her using his sinful mouth.

Ace caught her breath and fantasies again when Shaw slightly massaged her thighs. Damn, she was so fuckin' nervous but it wouldn't last longer when Shaw left her abused cupcakes and placed his amazing lips on hers. They were kissing slowly but Ace got tensed for the nth time when Shaw ground his hips slowly. Ace died for 3 seconds when she felt Shaw's hand traveling up her skirt as he cupped her womanhood and slightly massaged it.