Don't You Want To Get Out Of Here?

"No matter what they say, it's all about money." 

A man stands in between two high class ladies, flipping a coin around in his hand. The two women watch in interest, blocking out all the chatter and laughter coming from around them.

The large, expensive patio is filled to the brim with important and rich guests, whilst the host of the high class party, Gwan Panyong, weaves in and out making sure to greet everyone as he passes.

"So let's imagine, ladies, that you're a Savings and Loan officer. Watch." The magician waves his hands about, "One, two, three," getting one of the women to open her left hand so he can place three gold coins into her palm, explaining his trick as he goes. "See?"

He places a singular gold coin into the other woman's dainty hand before turning back to the first lady and takes back the three gold coins, before encouraging her to close her fist tight. Then he takes the only coin from the other lady's hand, but leaves it open. He then pulls out his own coin adding it to the three he has and closes his hand too.

"You've got it all, and we've got nothing. And you have all four. Just take a look."

He opens his own hand, which is now surprisingly empty. Then he opens the first lady's hand which contains the four coins.

The two women and some other spectators cheer in awe, truly amazed by the stunt this entertainer has pulled. 

The magician eats up the praise, before collecting his four coins back from the woman and placing them back into his dress trouser pocket. "But I wouldn't trust you with real gold. That's why this one's only worth about a penny." He picks up the single coin from the second lady, hides it in his hand, and makes it appear again changed into a huge penny coin.  "And if you wonder where I keep the rest, watch." His left hand moves to the second lady's ear, and gets a single penny out of it. A classic magic trick, but still leaves everyone amazed and impressed.

Just then, Panyong appears from behind this magical man, and claps him on the shoulder with pride. "A penny from the ear. How much for the rest?" He flirts, making the posh woman blush and bat her long pretty eyelashes.

Panyong, is a tall man in his late thirties, with dark black hair. He looks, at the same time, obsequious and domineering. His guests laugh at his joke as he then turns to head towards another young man.

"Have you seen Yoongi?" He asks, having spent the last five minutes in search of his friend and business partner.

"No, I haven't. Great party, Panyong."

Panyong smiles politely, walking away but turning to call back over his shoulder. "Well, my wife went to a lot of trouble: she called a caterer." He teases.

He walks to a group of guests gathered around a large buffet table. Behind the table, sits the balustrade of the patio, and the stunning view of the Gangnam Sunset over the hills.

"Excuse me, Aera." He pushes past a tall, upper-class lady before stopping in front of her just as rich husband. "Haneul, how are you?"

"Panyong, good. Hey, I understand Yoongi's taking over Hynix industries."

Panyong is quick to take his leave, still not catching any sign of the man he was looking for. "Yeah, well, he's not here to get a suntan."

The man, Hanuel, calls after Panyong desperately. "Can I get it on it?"

Panyong is quick to dismiss him, roaming his eyes around the guests to see who else he could ask about his friend's whereabouts. "Yeah. Call me."

"When?"