Why?

The sound of an air horn rings out and horses start galloping across the green lawn of a polo field. The small white ball sits in the middle of the short cut grass, and the hooves of several horses go galloping towards it, before a mallet comes down and strikes the ball away. 

An announcers voice rings out across the crowd, commentating on the sport. "Eom of the Cranes passes to Kim. This is Gan Beomgyu with Om Goeun, giving you a play-by-play of this marvelous charity event." Around their white booth, there stands many well-dressed spectators watching the game.

Next to the groomed sports lawn, sits a large field being temporarily used as a parking lot, with cars parked among people sitting in folding chairs and picnicking.

Panyong and his wife Aecha are crossing the lawn. Panyong is carrying a basket and Aecha is carrying a large piece of printed cloth, to be used as a tablecloth to picnic on it.

"Watch where you're walking, because, if you step in something, we're not going back in the car." Panyong says, watching as his wife goes over to the foot of a tree and begins to set the cloth down. "Not too near the tree. I don't like ants."

Polo players are galloping in the background, as a couple approaches Panyong and Aecha. They all shake hands in greeting before Panyong begins talking. "Hello. Have you seen Yoongi anywhere?"

Yoongi and Jimin are standing near a car further along the makeshift parking lot. Yoongi is wearing a very elegant black sparkly jacket with a white shirt and black trousers, and Jimin is wearing a blue velvet suit jacket with all black underneath and a patterned red scarf wrapped tight around his neck. 

"What if someone recognizes me?" Jimin asks worriedly.

"Not likely. They don't spend too much time on your side of town."

"You did."

Yoongi puts his hands around Jimin's waist, to grab his hands behind his back. "Come on. Let go. Let go." Jimin eventually lets him take his hands. "All right. You look great. You look like a prince. You're gonna have a wonderful time." Jimin makes a face, and Yoongi takes his hand and drags Jimin behind him. "Okay. Don't fidget and smile."

Jimin makes a broad smile, and walks behind him. 

On the edge of the field, two well-dressed gentlemen, a young one an an older one, are watching the game. 

"Tam is on Kim. Penalty on that play." The announcers voice rings out from the P.A.

The two gentlemen walk away from the field and go around a platform with a canopy above it. On the platform, the announcer - a white-haired gentleman, is sitting at a table in front of a microphone. On the other side of the platform, Yoongi and Jimin stand in front of two women, known as the Om sisters; Goeun and Gayoon, two very elegant black haired women, known to be the gossip champions of Seoul upper class society. Goeun is seated on a chair on the platform, next to the announcer, when Gayoon is standing at the foot of the platform. 

"This is Goeun and Gayoon, the infamous Om sisters, who have made marrying well an art form." Yoongi  introduces teasingly.

"Yoongi." Goeun whines.

"Be back in just a second. Hold on." Yoongi walks away and Jimin remains with the Om sisters. 

Goeun looks down at him from her high chair. "So, you're the flavour of the month. Hmm." She turns back to the man seated in front of the microphone.

Jimin looks a little disturbed by what Goeun said and Gayoon smiles sweetly at him. "Uh, she's just being testy. Yoongi's our most eligible bachelor. Everybody is trying to land him."