What Do You Want Me To Do?

Yoongi is sitting behind the wheel giving himself a pep talk, whilst he fiddles around with different buttons and gears on the car. "Yes, you can handle this."

Yoongi has his right hand on the gearshift trying to make sense of it, becoming more and more frustrated the more he fiddles with it.

"First is here somewhere." He mutters under his breath, trying so hard to figure the thing out.

He doesn't notice at first when the scantily dressed body approaches the passenger side of the car. Almost jumping in surprise when he hears a voice through the open window.

"Hey, sugar, you looking for a date?"

Jimin is bent down leaning against the silver vehicle, with his head slightly sticking through and into the interior.

Yoongi glances up, freezing his actions for a moment when he catches sight of the beautiful man in front of him. "No, I wanna find Yongsan-gu. Can you give me directions?" Yoongi is quick to regain his composure, reverting back to his un-bothered self and focusing back onto the matter at hand.

Jimin smiles a gorgeous smile. "Sure. For 1000 Won."

Yoongi scoffs, turning his back up to look at the beautiful man with his head stuck in the car. "Ridiculous."

"Price just went up to 5000."

"You can't charge me for directions." Yoongi shoots back.

Jimin just remains completely the same though, and smiles once again. "I can do anything I want to, baby. I ain't lost." He stands up, removing his head from the car and turns round to lean his back against it.

Now all Yoongi can see is Jimin's plump ass and some of his back poking through the gap in the car.

Sighing, the older male gives in. "All right, okay?"

Jimin's demeanor completely changes and he is quick to spin back around, excitedly yanking the car door open and throwing himself into the expensive car, enjoy the feel of the rich leather seats.

"All right. You win, I lose. Got change for 10000?"

Jimin just grabs the green note out of Yoongi's hand and shoves it into his tight trouser pocket. "For 10000, I'll show you personal. Even show you where the stars live."

Yoongi just shakes his head, amused at the cocky man sitting next to him, and then turning back to face ahead. "Oh, that's all right. I'm not interested."

Yoongi finally finds a gear that he thinks is first and pulls away from the curb and continues driving down the road he was heading. Jimin wiggles in the seat beside him, trying to get comfortable.

"Right. Uh, down the street." Jimin points, finally finding a position he feels comfortable in.

Yoongi glances out the window, noticing the amount of female prostitutes lining the sidewalk. "I guess this is not the greatest time to be a hooker, is it?"

"Look, I use condoms always. I get checked out once a month at the free clinic. Not only am I better in the sack than an amateur, I am probably safer."

Yoongi laughs, focusing on his driving. "I like that. That's very good. Should have that printed on your business card."

Jimin throws a hard glance his way, not appreciating the teasing. "If you're making fun of me, I don't like it."

"No, I'm not making fun of you." Yoongi shakes his head. "No. I'm not making... I'm not. I wouldn't offend you. I'm sorry."

Jimin just stares, finding it kinda cute seeing this important looking man act bashful and unsure in front of him.