Don't You Knock?

The next morning Yoongi stands in the shower, hot water pouring on to his head. He opens his eyes and thinks about what had just happened the night before. What he just did is something he has never done, and is very out of character for him. He has never once dreamed of hiring a prostitute before. 

He turns around to switch the water off and the shower head stops spurting out water and Yoongi steps out onto the cold marble floor.

Yoongi exits the bathroom, now wearing a white bathrobe with a matching white towel hanging from around his neck catching all the water droplets that fall off of his jet black strands and onto his shoulders. Walking through the archway leading into the living room he bends over one of the armchairs and picks up one of Jimin's bracelets. Glancing around he takes in the mess of Jimin's clothes and other belongings scattered around. 

He looks through Jimin's things and turns his head back around toward the bed, just staring for a moment before making his way over to where Jimin's body lay. 

Jimin is tangled up in the white duvet cover, one nude leg hanging out of it and a slim arm thrown up above his head. He's asleep on his stomach and his faded pink hair is a mess. Yoongi smiles and then walks away, letting the tired boy sleep some more.

Yoongi goes over to his desk, leaving the main lights off but switching on his desk lamp to light up his workload that lays in front of him. He sighs and takes a seat behind the wooden frame, focusing on all the confusing documents.

Later on in the morning a uniformed waiter now stands in the living room of the penthouse, setting the breakfast table with white gloved hands. Yoongi re-enters the room, now wearing a dark-coloured night-robe with his mobile phone stuck between his head and shoulder.

"Of course Morse is going to fight. It's to be expected. He's run his company for a very long time now. I don't think he's ready to have his name taken off the stationery." Yoongi absently signs the bill the waiter has shown him.

On the other side of the telephone line, Panyong sits behind his breakfast table spreading a thick amount of butter onto a slice of toast. Also on the table in front of him, sits a cup, white china pots and a glass of orange juice. "He wants to meet you face to face, hmm... I wouldn't do it."

"Sure, you wouldn't. But do it anyhow. Tonight. Dinner. Set it up." Yoongi takes a seat on a chair at the breakfast table.

"Oh, Yoongi, Yoongi. I... Look, it's really not a good idea that you see him." Panyong protests as a middle-aged maid walks behind him with a glass jar of coffee, fresh from the percolator. She wants to pour some coffee in Panyong's cup, but, with his free hand, he moves her away. "Definitely  not alone." He chuckles. "You know? He's a feisty old guy. You know, we say the wrong thing..." He snaps his fingers indicating for the maid to leave. "...We would wind up in court." The maid walks out of the room.

"Well, you know, there's always a possibility things are gonna go wrong." Yoongi replies, watching as the waiter leaves his hotel room. Just then Jimin walks in from the bedroom, hair a mess and wearing a white bathrobe. "That's why I enjoy this so much. Oh, by the way, Panyong, about your car."

Suddenly, Panyong has a worried look on his face. "Oh, God. What?"

Jimin stops in the middle of the room, behind Yoongi's back.

"It corners like it's on rails." Yoongi teases.

"What? What does that mean?" But Yoongi doesn't reply. "Yoongi? Yoongi?" 

Yoongi presses the end call button on his mobile phone and puts it on the table. He picks up his newspaper as Jimin moves from his hidden spot and into Yoongi's view.