Did You Enjoy The Opera, Dear?

Yoongi and Jimin are lying in the bed, completely naked, but covered by the white duvet sheet from their waist down. They are facing each other and talking.

"First guy I ever loved was a total nothing." Jimin recites. "Second was worse. My mum called me a bum magnet. If there was a bum within a fifty-mile radius, I was completely attracted to him. That's how I ended up here. I followed bum number three." 

"Mm." Yoongi doesn't say much but he is listening to Jimin carefully.

"So here I was: no money, no friends, no bum."

"So then you chose this as your profession?"

"I worked at a couple fast food places, parked cars at wrestling. And I couldn't make the rent. I was too ashamed to go home. That's when I met Kwan. She was a hooker and made it sound so great. So one day I did it. I cried the whole time. But then I got some regulars and, you know... It's not like anybody plans this. It's not your childhood dream."

"You could be so much more."

"People put you down enough, you start to believe it."

"I think you are a very bright, very special man."

Jimin smiles a weak smile. "The bad stuff is easier to believe. You ever notice that?"

                                                                                                *

Panyong is standing in his office building in front of a desk, and talking to the receptionist girl.  "No, I don't want to talk to him now. Tell him I'll call him on Monday." He walks away from the desk.

"Yes, sir." The brunette female secretary walks into the room, carrying a thick pile of documents. 

"Where are you going? Did he sign these?"

"No, he said he had to leave."

Panyong nervously walks across the room. "He had to..." He meets Yoongi coming out of an office. "Yoongi, you can't disappear now. We're in this too deep."

"Don't panic, Panyong. Morse isn't going anywhere. I'll  be back here in the morning." Yoongi stops at the reception desk. "Did you send the tickets to the hotel?"

"Yes, sir." 

"Thank you." Yoongi starts walking out of the room.

Panyong follows closely behind, panicked. "Where are you going?"

"I have a date."

"With the hooker?"

Yoongi stops walking. He isn't very happy by what Panyong just said, and it shows on his face. He slowly turns around, facing Panyong. "Be careful, Panyong." He walks away.

Panyong turns around and walks back into his office, annoyed.

Yoongi now stands in front of the closed bedroom door inside the penthouse. He is very elegantly dressed in a black tuxedo and bow tie. When he hears the bedroom door opening, he crosses his arm and leans on the bar.

The door opens and Jimin appears. He is very elegantly dressed in a patterned suit jacket and face beautifully made up. He is also wearing long silver earrings. He walks into the room and stops in front of Yoongi and faces him. Yoongi moves around him. 

"Do I look okay?"

"Mmm."

"Mmm?"

"Something's missing."