How Was Your Day, Dear?

Jimin is half asleep in bed. He faintly hears the curtains being pulled and the daylight comes streaming into the room, and over his face. He opens his eyes and slowly sits up, scratching his head as he looks around the room.

"Wake up. Time to shop." Yoongi sits on the bed, and Jimin turns to face him. The elder male has a MasterCard in his hand and shows it to Jimin. "Now, if you have any trouble using this card, have them call the hotel. All right?"

Jimin takes the card and scoots up the bed a little bit further. "Oh! More shopping."

Yoongi is now bent over, tying his shoelaces. "Mm-hmm. I'm surprised you didn't buy more than one suit yesterday."

"Wasn't as much fun as I thought it was gonna be."

"Why not?"

"They were mean to me." Jimin mumbles.

Yoongi sits upright and looks over at Jimin very surprised. "Mean to you?" 

Jimin nods. "Yes." Going on to explain the situation. 

Yoongi and Jimin are crossing the street, holding hands. Jimin is still wearing his very tight leather pants, but the upper half of his body is covered by one of Yoongi's white shirts, knotted at the waist with the sleeves rolled back on his arms as it was too big for him. 

"People are looking at me." Jimin complains feeling self-conscious. 

They now walk on the sidewalk. "They're not looking at you. They're looking at me."

"The stores are not nice to people. I don't like it."

"Stores are never nice to people. They're nice to credit cards." Yoongi stops walking and Jimin also stops. "Okay, stop fidgeting."

"All right."

"Get rid of your gum."

Jimin spits his gum, almost hitting two female pedestrians. One of them jumps up. 

"I don't believe you did that." Yoongi shakes his head and pulls Jimin by the hand as they enter an expensive clothing store.

Jimin and Yoongi stand near a hanging rail full of shirts, Yoongi still holding Jimin's hand, who seems a little embarrassed. A young well-dressed man approaches them: Mr. Jung Hoseok, the manager of the store. 

"Yes?" Yoongi asks.

"I am Mr. Jung, the manager. May I help you?"

Yoongi shakes hands with him. "Min Yoongi."

Hoseok's eyes seem to light up as he recognizes the important name. "Ah, yes, sir."

"You see this young man over here?" 

Jimin joins the two men with a broad smile.

"Yes."

"Do you have anything in this shop as beautiful as he is?"

Jimin blushes and puts his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Oh, yes." Hoseok understands he has made a blunder. "Oh, no! No, no, no, I'm saying we have many things as beautiful as he would want them to be. That's the point I was getting at, and I think we can all agree with that. That's why you came in..."

Yoongi takes Hoseok's elbow and walks slightly away from Jimin. "Excuse me. You know what we're gonna need here?"

Hoseok seems unsure. "...we knew from the first..."

Yoongi is quick to cut his blabbering off. "We're gonna need a few more people helping us. I'll tell you why. We're going to be spending an obscene amount of money in here. So we're going to need a lot more help sucking up to us. That's what we really like. You understand that."