5. Follow The Yellow Brick Road

This yellow brick road of a journey, seriously feels like I did drop in on Oz to this magical, beautiful world, full of everything I could possibly think of. Never in a million years did I think I would get the chance to work on a film, recounting the journey my uncle went on to lead to where he is today. An amazing husband, father. One of the most iconic stars in the world. One of the sweetest, most kindest men you could ever meet in your life. He's a gem. A true gem.

"How is he this bloody talented?!" I laughed from Jamie sitting next to me as our eyes were both stuck to Taron in the recording booth, singing away, doing what he does best. Performing. He was recording Honky Cat with Richard today and these two? They were meant to work together. They are amazing!

"I honestly wish I knew his secret because I would love to have just an ounce of that talent." Jamie grinned, throwing his arm around my shoulder as I continued to doodle in my journal I'm using to document the process of the film, drawing out different sketches of Taron in my uncles flashy attire. And there wasn't a thing he couldn't pull off, just like my uncle.

 And there wasn't a thing he couldn't pull off, just like my uncle

"You know, you're really good at drawing. And singing! So I think you have more talent than you are letting on little missy." I looked up to see his humored smile, rolling my eyes in my own humor. I'm just not a open person. I'm more shy than anything. So I have a hard time expressing my creative views. But since I've been working around Taron, I've opened up a lot more. Even both of my uncles have noticed it and thought I was abducted by aliens. But they were happy. Happy to see me flourishing on my new path.

"You can thank Taron for that. He's got some voodoo spell on me, I'm telling you." We both laughed, as my eyes landed back on Taron in the booth with his headphones on, the cutest smile on his face ever, having the best time of his life.

" We both laughed, as my eyes landed back on Taron in the booth with his headphones on, the cutest smile on his face ever, having the best time of his life

"Well, let's see if you have dance skills as well because I can't stand sitting anymore. I need to move these legs to this beat or I'll go insane." I chuckled from his funny tone, jumping up out of my seat and softly placing my journal on the chair I was sitting in, grinning from ear to ear at Taron as he saw us getting up to dance to him and Richard's singing of this amazing song. It was seriously going to be one of my favorites on the album.