19. Thank You For All Your Loving

Today was the day that the world was finally going to see the masterpiece that is Rocketman. I hadn't seen the finished product myself, just what we've filmed. But not after editing and everything that goes into making films. And to say I was nervous, was beyond true. I was in this. Me. Of all people. Considering mere months ago I was this shy girl who preferred to work behind the scenes with her sketch book practically glued to her hands, hidden from the worlds view, it was unbelievable that I was in it. But what I was most excited for? Was to see Taron in all his glory, doing what he does best. He could sing like no other and his acting skills are phenomenal. So the world surly was going to enjoy this immensely.

"Look at us, getting all dolled up for a movie premiere. And our very first one!" I grinned from ear to ear at Angie's excitement, getting ourselves dressed and ready for our big day. I was so unbelievably nervous. But so excited all at the same time.

"Well, we definitely aren't in Kansas anymore, are we?" She chuckled as we got the finishing touches done to our fabulous makeup. Our dresses were gorgeous. I felt like a princess, waiting for her prince to sweep her away on his horse and into the sunset.

Katie's dress and accessories: ⬇️

"Look at you two! Are we going to a ball or something?" Jamie's joking tone from the doorway, had me grinning like mad

"Look at you two! Are we going to a ball or something?" Jamie's joking tone from the doorway, had me grinning like mad. I missed this one. He's practically my big brother. And the best one a girl could ask for at that. And my tight hug to him only confirmed that.

"Belly! Looking as dashing as ever. I honestly feel amazing. But it's odd to even think I'm going to a movie premiere." He chuckled with a tight hug back to me, smiling from ear to ear.

"You'll love it Magnificent Katie. Believe me. You'll be the life of the party. And we can cause all kinds of trouble together." I thumbs upped that notion, knowing with all four of us being there, it would surly be fun, mixed with a little bit of chaos.

"You're on sir Bell." Him and Angie got to talking, just as my hair was finished up and I was completely ready for the night. Looking at myself in the mirror, was completely surreal. My reflection threw me off guard from just how different I looked and felt. This was me... who I was always so afraid to be.

"Hello my lovely. You look absolutely beautiful." Taron softly wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing my neck so softly, but still leaving the more than pleasant sensations coursing through me. He looked so incredibly handsome in his tux. But when did he not?

"And you look absolutely handsome. You always manage to take my breath away Egerton." His signature smile and wink had me practically swooning, as usual from his mere touch on my skin. He drove me crazy in all the best ways.

"That's my line love. I thought we had that sorted out." Our goofy grins at one another had me laughing, just relishing in this perfect moment. It was truly like a fairytale that I was lucky enough to be staring in. And Uncle Elton was the mastermind of it all. Him and Uncle David led me to this magical world I'm in now. And they have no idea just how much it means to me that they've always had such faith in me, knowing that I was more than capable of having the life I've always dreamed of. I just needed to soar and never doubt myself. And that's exactly what I did. That's what put me here today, in this moment with the most incredible boyfriend known to man.