༺═─────✧𝓗𝓸𝔀 𝓒𝓪𝓷 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓢𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽✧─────═༻

༺═─────✧ℍ𝕠𝕨 ℂ𝕒𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕊𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥✧─────═༻༺═─────✧ℕ𝕆 ℙ𝕆𝕍✧─────═༻

༺═─────✧ℕ𝕆 ℙ𝕆𝕍✧─────═༻

Izuku Midoriya a sad boy with a sad life only filled with hurt and people pushing him away but today he has had enough of everyone's shit. Walking home with sorrow edged into his heart Midoriya's gaze stayed on to the ground. He did not have his bag for it had been destroyed by the one and only Bokugo.

"Hey You Shity Neard I Didn't Need Your Help!" Bokugo shouted as he ran over to Midoriya who stood still but still held his nervous smile. Suddenly out of no where Bokugo pushed Midoriya to the ground taking his bag. Looking up with fear Midoriya watched as Bokugo completely destroyed Midoriya's bag.

"Don't Every Try Shit Like That Again." Bokugo said as he dropped the destroyed bag to the ground glaring at Midoriya.

"Your Not A Hero So Stop Trying To Be One." Bokugo said with a smirk then walked off and Midoriya watched him walk away until he could no longer see him. The only thing that had not been destroyed was his already ruined note book.

Midoriya clutched his burnt note book tighter and as he made it to the door of his home paused in his tracks. Turning around Midoriya walked off leaving behind his burnt note book in front of the door along with his hopes of becoming a hero.

༺═───────✧───────═༻

Midoriya had no clue where he was how long he has been away from home or what day it is the only thing he does know is that he needed to get out of the cold. He kept his head hung low as he walked threw an abandon section of town. Finally Midoriya came across an abandoned building that would protect him from the freezing cold weather.

When he went in side it seemed like a small café so he went to the back room but noticed a trap door under a huge box. Midoriya moved the box then opened the trap door and opened it and was met with a long staircase going under ground. Walking down the stairs Midoriya finally relized where he was.

"Th-This is an old villain base."

༺═───────✧───────═༻

Midoriya sat a top a building looking down at the city and took in the amazing veiw of the city but then stood up and pulled up his hood and mask. Midoriya wore a dark green jacket with bunnie ears on the hood and also wore a cloth mask that was all black and had a big wite smile along with black dress pants and his normal red shoes with an black t-shit under neath his jacket.