༺═─✧𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓸'𝓼 𝓢𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓽✧─═༻

༺═─────✧𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕠'𝕤 𝕊𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕥✧─────═༻

༺═─────✧ℕ𝕆 ℙ𝕆𝕍✧─────═༻

Mdoriya All Might's successor and a very determined boy he never gives up and is pure hearted. But the position he's in his determination can't get him out of this situation this time.

~●◇●~

Midoriya and his fellow class mates had went on a camping trip with Aziawa, All Might, and Present Mic coming with. The trip didn't go well because they had been attacked by a Villain they call them self Velvet Red. All class 1-A and the pro hero's were injured and the only one left standing was Midoriya.

Velvet red had been fighting with Midoriya then suddenly they pull out a gun then shoot him in the chest. Izuku fell back and to everyone time seemed to slow down and it seemed to be the same to Midoriya. Blood came from his mouth and the villain that stood before him seemed to grow distant.

Midoriya fell to the ground and only saw the sky but his vision blurred and his breath grew short.

"MIDORIYA!" Everyone called out for the green haired boy and to him there voices was muffled. All of Midoriya's senses were being cut short and the hope of winning this fight to so Midoriya's eyes slowly closed.

*WRREEEEEEEWR*

A portal was opened not to far from the ugly sight of this fight and with that all of the Black Bulls and other captin's fell threw along with the king. Midoriya's eyes slowly looked towards the group. Midoriya's mind continued to plungg into darkness and All Might and Bokugo manege to get up and run over to him.

"Hey Deku don't you fucking die!" Bokugo shouted as he shook Midoriya slightly.

"Yonge Midoriya please do not close your eyes don't let go please hold on." All Might said tears at the edge of his eyes.

"HAHAHAHA its a shame your poor little hero is going to die." Velvet Red laughed out and this also caught the attention of the foreign people from the portal. Midoriya's vision and hearing came back to him and he had regain the determination to hold on. Midoriya tried to sit up and he had and coughed up some blood that rose up his throat.

"What seems to be going on here?" Yami said as he gotten up from the ground and crossed his arms.

"Oh Pro Hero's? No. You aren't Pro Hero's. Villain's then? No none of you seem like Villain's. Then you all must be Vigilantes. I can not afford for anyone to mess up my plans." Velvet Red said glaring at the group.

they wore a black cloak with a brown hat and a fox mask with red rose like markings and they also had brown combat boots.

[What Velvet Red is wearing]

[Velvet red extended his hand towards the group and with that black vines rapped around all of them.]

"No. There are to many of you, fuck. I'll take my leave but the next time you see me you Pro Hero's will fall and so will the brats in training. U.A will fall and it's coming real soon in joy the peace while it last." Velvet Red said pointing at everyone then black vines then rapped around him then sinking into the ground. The vines that held the knight's from the clover kingdom had vanished into the ground.

"Hey Deku stay awake dammit!" Bokugo shouted as Midoriya's eyes slowly closed yet again. Aziawa slowly got up then so did Present Mic and All Might turned to them both.

"Call back up now." All Might said and Aziawa nodded his head quickly pulling out his phone.

"All Might is Midoriya-kero going to be ok?" Tsuyu asked with fear. All Might only looked her with a bit of hope.

"I-I'm fine....I w-wont die." Midoriya said weakly and with that his class mates were washed over with relief. Suddenly the line of trees in front of everyone was set a flame in blue scorching flames. Dabi, Toga, and Twice made there way to there sight and despite being hurt Aziawa, Bokugo, and Present Mic got ready to fight.

"Don't worry we'll make this visit quick." Dabi said putting his hands in his pocket to his long jacket.

"We came here for Izu-chan!" Toga shouted with excite meant as she jumped up and down. Yami stood from the ground he sat on and walked over to the villains his magic aura showing and his face grew grim. The villains turned his way and flinched and then a portal opened behind them and someone pulled both the villains threw then the portal closed.

Suddenly you could hear multiple foot steps coming there way and the ones that came was Midnight and the other pro hero's of U.A along with ambulance and Recovery girl. Oh not to mention but this reached Inko and she begged them to come along and the principal decided to come with.

"IZUKU!" Inko shouted with worry as she ran over to Midoriya tears in her eye from worry.

"It seems this camping trip went wrong I had a feeling this was going to happen." Nezu said as he walked over sipping on a cup of tea but then turned to the knight's from clover kingdom.

"I am sure none of you are the attackers but you don't seem like you from here." Nezu said then sipped some more of his tea.

"Why don't you come over to U.A so we can help you as far as I have seen you have saved the students and I am gratefull for that." Nezu said bowing slightly.

~●◇●~

"Wow that is so confusing." Asta said rubbing the back of his head.

"Yeah to you because your just an idiot." Noelle said crossing her arms and Asta seemed a little hurt by that.

[This is shit.....ooof......Velvet Red was meant to be Zenix.......this is trash...]

[fuck]